5: movies

We drove about 30 minutes away to come to this park and we sat in the grass watching a scary film. Annabelle.

I was snuggled up in Jackson's chest. He held me close to him for the rest of that night. I felt so safe and protected when he was with me. More than I ever felt with my family.

"Stay with me tonight." He played with my hair and kissed my head.

"I can't." I tell him right away and I could feel him tense up. It seems that he doesn't like when people reject him or don't listen to him.

"Please." He begs me. I just wanted to fall asleep right here. I didn't want to move at all.

"I really can't Jackson. My dad he- he'd be very mad."

Thinking of what my dad would do scared me, I held Jackson closer to me. "I want to though, trust me I really do."

"What would your dad do?" He asked with concern. He began rubbing my arm up and down, I was almost about to fall asleep.

"Nothing. So, what did your mom want to talk about."

"Don't ignore me. Tell me now what the hell he would do." Feeling him tensed up had frightened me. I wanted to tell him I did, but I didn't at the same time. I didn't want pity.

I leaned up and got on top of him. "Kennedy.." he says angrily. I ran my hands through his hair and brought my lips to his. He kissed me passionately, he held my waist and his hands lowered slowly. I hit his hands and he whimpers.
"You're making me want you more and more, sweetheart." He brings me back into a kissas he flips me on to my back, and his kisses start coming down my neck. He sucked on my neck, biting gently.

I moaned quietly and I could feel him smirk because he knew I was getting turned on. I pushed away abruptly. And he frowned.

"I thought you liked it?" He put his hand on my thigh, and I did want more of him.

"I did. I just cant have a hickie." I laughed shyly.

His jaw clenched and his eyes furrowed. "You don't have a boyfriend do you?"

"What, no! I wouldn't be here with you if i did. It's just if my dad sees-"
He still looked angered.

"I don't like the sound of your dad. I don't like anybody who hurts you. If he ever does, you tell me."

I nodded my head, although I never will tell him.
"So why was your mom at the restaurant?" I ask changing the subject.

"We were just talking. She lives in New York, so i never get to see her."

"That really sucks."

"Yeah. She had to move because my dad was abusive and he's a bit crazy." He laughed, I laughed along but I felt bad for him and his mom.

"How do you have so much money? It's almost seems impossible." I tell him referring to all the times he's brought girls in, his car and the expensive meals he bought the other night.

"My dad and I own big companies. Not much to it." He was very closed off when it came to his family, it was hard to know everything I wanted to know about him.

I seen that it was about one am, we had been hanging out for about 3-4 hours. I looked down at my phone, 30 missed calls from dad and 10 messages.

"Fuck." I muttered. He took my phone away from me; he read the messages.

Immediately he looked like he was about to kill someone. "You're not going home. I won't let you."

"I have to, i have to deal with his consequences."

He shook his head. "I'm not going to let him hurt you. I'm not going to let anyone." He leaned in and kissed me, he stuck his tongue in my mouth and I allowed him to.

"I don't want him to hurt my mom or me if I don't come home Jackson.." I tell him as I pulled away from the kiss.

"I'll kill him if he does," I thought he meant it not seriously so I laughed.

"I promise I'll be okay. I'll let you know if I need you." My breathing was shaky, I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay with Jackson, but I couldn't. It wouldn't be fair for my mom.

He kissed my neck, sucking the same spot again. He pinned me down so I couldn't move.
"Jackson.." I moaned in his ear.

"You're going to really get me off if you keep moaning my name, sweetheart." He paused but soon went back sucking and slightly biting my neck.

"Jackson.. stop." I moan out quietly again but he didn't stop, he kept going. He was purposely trying to leave a mark. "I want you." I tell him as a lie so he'd stop.

I started to feel his erect boner touching me through his pants. "Do you see what you're doing to me?" He smirked.

He picked me up, my legs wrapped around him and my arms were around his neck. He took my back to his car and dropped me carefully on the backseat. He crawled on me, trying to take off my shirt while also kissing everywhere he could.

"Jackson."

"Hm?" He says not really paying attention but continuing to kiss my body.

"I can't do this tonight.. I'm a virgin."

He stops kissing and a smile appears on his face. But he backed off sighing. "You don't know how bad I want you right now." He scoffed at me.