fifteen

—unedited

"what the hell.." you mumble, looking at the now tightly closed door. you shake the knobs a little bit, but to no avail. "fuck it." you finally say, walking down the steps. you needed to save lucifer, no matter what the costs. just because sam and dean were.. well, not even in the same realm as you, doesn't mean you couldn't find lucifer.

you walked around for awhile, being practically screamed at by crowley's new captives. you wanted so badly to open their cell doors and help them, but you had a mission; and you couldn't get caught while trying to finish it.

"lucifer?" you whisper loudly, looking in each and every cell door carefully.

then everything went blank.

a few hours later you awoke to darkness.. probably because you didn't want to open your eyes. you groan a bit, your head pounding as you slowly open them. you look around the room, seeing what looked like a prison cell, but slightly larger.

the doors resembled every other door in this hell hole (literally), but the interior was vastly different. the other cells had a rusty brown interior, and it was very small.. not even big enough to lie down in. but this room was concrete. sure, the flooring was painted with dried blood, but it was mostly a grey color. the walls almost looked like what the walls of a school look like, but some of the bricks were separate.. almost like past prisoners had dug into them. it was noticeably larger, too. it held a cot, though small, and a large area on the ground. a few feet in front of the cot was a sink, a dirty, but usable mirror sitting above it. there was only one of the three florescent lights completely working, the other two flickering (but mostly dead).

after observing your surroundings, you heard mumbling, along with a dragging sound.

"l-lucifer?" you manage to breathe out, looking at the two demons that were dragging him by his arms. he looked broken.

the demons threw him in the cell you were in, cackling as they walked away.

once you were sure they were gone, you crawled next to lucifer. "what happened?" you quickly ask, searching his eyes. "y/n.. why are you here— you shouldn't be in this mess."

"i was so worried about you." you say, wrapping your arms around his neck. he hissed in pain, making you quickly move away.

you furrow your eyebrows as you study his appearance. his neck look like it had been burned with a fireplace burner, his shirt had cuts in them that were soaked with blood. his eyes had dark circles under them, and his lip was swollen, from what you imagine was a swift punch for defiance.

"i'm going to take off your shirt to see your wounds, okay?" you ask. he gave the smallest nod, biting his lip. you slowly lifted it as he groaned in pain, the shirt sticking to the dried blood. "i'm so sorry." you whisper, finally getting it over his head. you look at his sides, seeing they were completely covered in bruises.

"can you stand up?" you ask. he tried, but tumbled back onto his previous position. you wrap his arm around your neck and carry him the short distance to the bed, sitting him down. you grab his shredded shirt and wet it down, peeling some pieces for each wound.

you kneel in front of him, setting down the shredded cloths. you begin applying them to his wounds, while his face stayed blank, almost robot like. he flinched a few times here and there from the pain, but nothing other than that.

you stand up quickly as you hear the jangle of keys.

"i see you've made it." crowley smiles.

"why the fuck are you doing this? let us go. now." you demand. "cute, really." he smirks. "you're telling me what to do? i really don't think you're in any place to be making demands here, darling." he says.

you stay silent, looking at his slightly bloodied suit. "alright, down to business then." he smiles. "guess who just got new torture tools and is excited to try them out?" he beams. "hitler?" you mumble to yourself. he simply glares, trying not to react to your comment.

"come on, get excited. it's gonna be a very long eternity, love."

i hope this chapter was okay! i wanted to fit a chapter in before i went to sleep, so it was a little rushed x