Info!

Okay so! I just wanted to say that this is my first time writing something like this and updates may be unfrequent and slow. I still don't know if Jean and Eren will end up together but that is my plan for now. Sometimes I stray from my plan to improve my story. Feedback is welcome and I hope you all enjoy this! I do not own any of these characters unless they are listed below. All characters unless specified by me are property of Attack On Titan. I'll add them as they come but for now I'll put some characters I know will be appearing one way or another, along with their relation to the main characters.

Naomi Blackthorn- Eren's half sister. They share the same father.

Rose Blackthorn- Levi's cousin and Naomi's adoptive sister.

Raven Armstrong- A little bitch who's obsessed with Jean and will stop at nothing to have him.

Lilly Armstrong- Raven's little bitch sister who's obsessed with Eren and will stop at nothing to have him.

Bianca Kirstchien- Jean's little sister.

Antoinette Kirstchien- Jean's mother.

Emma Bodt- Marco's mother.

Emily Bodt- Marco's little sister.

I think that's it! If you just skipped over that, I totally understand. If not, thanks! My name is Kylen and I really do hope you enjoy my writing!