23. goodnight

Chapter twenty three
Joana

"Did you get to sleep?" Melo asked as he opened the car door for me.

"No, I came home, unpacked and showered" I said as I got in the car. "Did you?"

"Nah, I couldn't" he said as he started the engine to his car.

I grabbed my blanket unfolded it to wrap it around me as I curled into a ball. "Mhm"

He noticed my movement and said "Here, put your legs on my lap, so you could be more comfortable."

What a cutie.

I stretched my legs out and placed them on his lap as he played with my sock. "You tired" he asked while making a right.

I nodded, covering my legs and feet with some of the blanket. "Are you?"

He nodded as in yes.

•••
LaMelo opened the from door of his house, gesturing me to go in first. He closed the door and walked to the kitchen as I followed.

"You hungry?" He asked as he opened the fridge.

"I'm good"

He closed the fridge then walking up to me snd pulled me closer to him as his arms wrapped around my waist and mine around around his neck.

I gave him a peck on the lips then on the cheek.

*woof*
*woof*

Then comes a 5 month, Rottweiler running to the kitchen, barking.

I pulled away, kneels down to pet the puppy.

"She's so cute, babe" I awed.

"It's a boy baby" He stated.

"When did you get him" I said as I picked  him and put him on my lap. 

"A little after Christmas" he explained.

"What's his name" I said as I pet him and rubbed his tummy.

"Dip"

I yawned, nodding.

"Let's go up stairs" he suggested, taking my hand, helping me get up with Dip.

I walked up the stairs with Dip in my arms and Melo right behind us. I stopped at the end of the stairs and let Melo take the lead since he knows  his house better than I did.

He opened his room door, letting me walking in first.  "You could sit where ever you'd like"

I nodded sitting on the couch. He turned on his tv going straight to Netflix. Onces he found his show 'The Flash', he sat right be sides me, grabbing my thigh and placing it over his.

I took my eyes off the puppy and set them on my one and only.  I smiled and he smiled. So cliché, don't worry I know.

I leaned in pecking his lips being a sweet one, his lips on the other hand weren't being so patient. He  right away began kissing me with such lust, his lips licked the bottom of my lip asking for permission. I, being a stubborn teen denied his request, to what it seemed, he wasn't taking no for an answer. He lifted me up and placed me in a straddle position on his lap in one swift motion, making Dip fall off my lap and onto the floor. His hands began to wonder around me butt area and gave it a tight squeeze, making me gasp. That's when he make his move. Both my hands traveld up to his hair removing his due-rag and let it fall on the other side of us. His hands then settled on my waist while my lefts index finger traced his jaw line. He removes me from his lap and placed me  on the couch. He got up from his current position and hovered over my figure. My back hit the couch's arm as he began to kiss my neck leaving behind sloppy kisses. I to then repeated it and began to kiss up his neck, making him let a groan escape.