2. Gakushū Could Learn A Lot From You

-Your POV-

I hop down from the tree, seeing everyone run outside in gym uniforms. Seriously, I'm not wearing that shit. The girls' outfit looks like it was made by a pervert. The guy's outfit looks totally normal.

I decide to take a nice walk around campus to get off of this stupid mountain.

It only takes me a few moments to get noticed by a few main campus students. One of those is the infamous Gakushū Asano. He walks up to me.

"Who are you?"

"Just a fellow classmate having a nice stroll around this place."

"What class are you in?"

I smile a bit maniacally. "Class E."

"You shouldn't be here."

"Oh, I can't go walking around the school I go to?"

"Does my father know of this?"

"Oh, he and I go way back. Before you were born, actually, Asano."

"How so?"

"My family used to know yours. Also, I can see that you did not pick up that smart gene your father has. Now, could you please go away and let me enjoy this oh-so-pleasant walk?"

"No, you're coming with me."

"Why should I?"

"Just do so."

I roll my eyes, following him to his father's office. He knocks on the door, and his father opens it. He gives us a twisted smile.

"Come on in." We walk inside, and he shuts the door behind us. "What seems to be the issue?"

"She was walking around campus, father."

"Yes. She has every right to do so."

"But she was supposed to be in class up on the mountain."

"She can do whatever she wishes. You don't know a bit about her. Now, please leave her alone."

"What!? Father, you don't allow anyone to disobey the rules!"

"She is an exception. Maybe you should grow up a bit."

Mini-Asano glares at me. I turn to Principal Asano. "Sir, may I please stay in here for a while? It seems my class isn't bright enough for me."

Mini-Asano looks shocked at his dad's reaction: a nod. Actually, he starts getting a bit mad, so he excuses himself.

"I apologize about my son. He isn't the brightest, either. What did you wish to speak to me about?"

"Which student do you think seems most like me? Which student is the most trusting? Which student is the smartest?"

"In your class: Karma Akabane is most like you. Kaede Kayano seems trustworthy. You are the smartest in your class by far."

"Hmm... I could possibly talk to Kayano... She looks like an uplifting girl. Obviously, I can see that she's holding a secret, but I won't push..."

"An intelligent girl you are, Y/n. Why don't you stay the night at my house? Gakushū could learn a lot from you."

"I'm afraid he does not tolerate me."

"I'll force him to. Plus, you're always welcome at my house."

"I appreciate your kindness, Mr. Asano, but you should be treating your son like this, not me. It always hurts to see people being treated better than others, hence why I am in E Class."