Chapter 1

*Louis' POV*

Here I am standing in front of a glass door that will determine whether I relive my past or if I would be accepted. Right now I am contemplating whether if I should just run away to place that no one could find me or face the consequences of entering this door.

A lot of thoughts came rushing to my mind. All because of my insecurities, I started doubting myself and whether I would actually blend in.

  My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car horn, turns out my mom knew better than to let me deal with my thoughts and plans of escaping this nightmare. So I decided to enter this Hell also known as high school.

  It was the first time that I was thankful for coming late to school, because then the halls wouldn't be too crowded.

As I came close to the schools' glass door, I realized how wrong I was and how crowded that hallway was. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I could die.

I came up with the idea of not looking anywhere but the ground, because maybe then I wouldn't get in much of a trouble.

I was obviously mistaken because as I was walking down the halls it was worriedly quite. So I raised my eyes and caught a glance of a really handsome boy.

I smiled shyly and then lowered my eyes immediately. I felt everyone's eyes on me.

I guess I am that ugly.

So I quickened my footsteps, a few minutes later of walking and not knowing where the destination was, I was luckily standing in front of the principal's office.

"Good morning, I suppose you're Lewis Tomlinson" I was greeted by the principal once I entered his office.

"Morning, and it's actually Louis, not Lewis" I responded quietly.

"alright LOUIS" he emphasized "I'm Mr. Jones" he extended his hand and I shook it after a few minutes of welcoming me and explaining the school rules to me "here is your schedule" he said and handed me a piece of paper "If you need any help finding your classes you will definitely find some students roaming the hallway, and I am sure they will be more than happy to help" he added.

I looked at the paper in my hand and nodded "okay thank you Mr. Jones" and after that I left his office.

As I was walking to my English class I realized that I didn't really know where I was going but I was too shy to ask for help.

Moments later I bumped into a guy and all the papers that I had fell on the ground.

"I-I'm so sorry" I rushed out embarrassed and scared.

"Its fine mate" the guy laughed "I am Niall by the way" he extended his hand "I'm Louis" I smiled and accepted his hand.

"You're new here right?" He questioned and I nodded my head "will do you need help finding your classes? Because I was struggling with that in my first year" he added with a small chuckle "Yes please, that would be nice" I smiled at him and handed him my schedule.

"Oh cool we have a lot of classes together" he said excitedly and turned to me, I hummed because what else was I supposed to say? I don't open up to people that easily so it was going to be hard to make friends.

We arrived a little bit late so everyone's eyes were glued on us "Sorry for being late I was helping Louis here cause he was lost" Niall said.

"Oh you must be Mr. Tomlinson am I right?" She smiled sweetly and I nodded my head as Niall immediately took a seat "will welcome to Holmes Chapel high we are happy to have you with us" she said.

I smiled politely to her and nodded my head to show my appreciation.

"Alright then you can have seat over there" she  pointing to the only seat that's left which is a seat in the end of the class next to some tattooed guy who I must say looks very intimidating.
________________________
A/N:
Welcome everyone to my first book ever. I hope you all like it and don't hesitate about sharing your opinion on it.