Chapter 2

After class was lunch. Tae headed in the direction of the cafeteria.

He spotted Jimin immediately. He went and sat by Jimin. "Hey Jimin how was class?" Jimin sighed. "It was boring like always."

Tae laughed and started to look around. He noticed that J-hope looked like he didn't know were to sit.

"Hey J-hope!" J-hope looked surprised to hear his name being called. He turned towards Tae and smiled.

He walked to where Jimin and Tae were sitting. "Hey J-hope meet my friend Jimin." J-hope smiled at Jimin.

"Hello I hope to see you often." Jimin giggled. "I hope so to J-hope hyung." J-hope smiled happily.

Tae was eating when he felt the beanie he was wearing get pulled off his head.

He quickly whipped around only to come face to face with Min Yoongi.

Yoongi had always teased and picked on Tae. "Hey you pabo give me my hat back!" Yoongi laughed. "Now, now is that anyway to treat those who are older than you?"

There was a teasing purr in his voice that made Tae shudder. "Give him his hat back." Tae was shocked to hear J-hope's voice had a dangerous tone to it. Yoongi turned towards J-hope.

"And who might you be?" J-hope let out a sigh. "My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me J-hope. "

Yoongi let a gummy smile show on his face. "I like your name but I'm gonna call you Hobi." J-hope's cheeks were a like dusted with a light pink.

J-hope was blushing. Yoongi laughed while J-hope was staring at the ground. "Yoongi give me my hat back please."

Yoongi chuckled. "Sure TaeTae." Tae started blushing when Yoongi called him TaeTae.

Yoongi knew Tae hated it when he called him TaeTae. Yoongi placed the beanie back  onto Tae's head. "Thanks Yoongs." Yoongi started to blush. "Call me that again and your dead meat beanie boy."

Tae gulped knowing Yoongi kept true to his word. Tae turns back to his sandwich. He felt arms wrap around his shoulders.

He looked up and saw his favorite freshman Jeon Jungkook. "Hey Kookie how was class?" Jungkook smiled. "It was good hyung." Jungkook spotted J-hope talking to Jimin.

"Hello I'm Jungkook who are you?" J-hope looked up and smiled. "Hello nice to meet you my name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me J-hope."

Jungkook smiled even wider. "I hope to see you often J-hope hyung." J-hope laughed. "Me too Kookie, me too."

To be continued......