im foreva wifey

Chapter one

These bitches must really think I be playing when I tell them to stay away from my man!!!! What part they don't understand I'm his woman and they need to back the fuck off for real? I'm done with all of these rumors about what we do they going Know how I get down today. Rhonda thought as she pushed the gas pedal of her expedition down the streets of Atlanta, Georgia.

”hey mystic are you worried about his girl?” Tori asked. ”am I scared of Jerral bitch? Hell no I'm not scared and if I was then I wouldn't been fucking her man in the first place!.” ”I was just asking because word on the block is that she is going step to whoever is messing with her man.” Mystic wasnt paying any attention to what Tori was saying. ”hey baby me and the boys are done you're ready to go?” Jerral asked. ”yeah it's starting to smell foul around here.” She said as a insult towards Tori. They begun walking to jerral truck and then Out of nowhere Rhonda rolled up. ”for real motherfucka is this how you gonna Do me?!” Rhonda snapped. ”Rhonda baby what are you doing over here and what you talking about?” He asked. ”don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about jerral!” he was looking at her crazy knowing that he does know what she's talking about and that it is about him cheating on her. ”did you Just hear what you said? Because if I recall I asked you what you were talking about and you obviously think that I know what you fussing about.” he stated. He knows exactly what I'm talking about, I can't believe he going play me and make it look like I'm crazy in front of this bitch. Rhonda thought. ”fine we can play it that way since you want to put on a show for her, I know that you are cheating on me with these bitches so the reason why I came all the way over here is to tell them to back off!.” Rhonda said. ”baby I'm not cheating on you so there's no need for you to sweat on the rumors that going around.” He said as he try to make her leave before she make a bigger scene. ”then why are you here with her?!” ”Calm down and listen to me very carefully I'm not cheating nor have ever cheated on you, I was here with the boys on business.” When he said business she knew that he meant drug business. This bitch is seriously not a real woman because if she was then he wouldn't be coming to my house every night and day ha!, why she just won't stop stalking him and let us be together? Mystic thought as she continued to watch them. ”you know that is very un Lady like when you came up and disrespect his business like that right?” Mystic asked. ”I know you're not talking to me I know she ain't talking to me.” ”yes I'm 100% percent sure I'm talking to you.” Who in the fuck this bitch think she is talking to me like that? Rhonda thought as she closed the space between them. ”look you don't know me alright so I suggest you keep your mouth shut and stay out of people business!” Jerral knew that he had to get Rhonda out of there before things get bad.

”Come on let's just go home.” Jerral suggested as he pulled Rhonda away from mystic and his boys. Once they was settled in Her expedition Rhonda continued to grill him as they drove back home. ”so are you done lying to me?” She asked with the coldest look in her eyes which he was ignoring. ”Don't start with that bullshit again and nobody even lying to you ma it's all in your head.” Maybe he's right I'm just Trippin, he wouldn't hurt me like this. She thought as they was driving home. Jerral and Rhonda been together since junior high, Rhonda tried her best to ignore his Playa rhymes that he was throwing at her but he was too irresistible with his dimples, brown mocha chocolate skin, dreads, built muscular tattooed body, brown eyes. He knew that she wanted him as bad he wanted her, nothing was going to stop him from having her. ”I know you're lying to me You are cheating on me with those bitches!” He heard Rhonda from behind him as they was walking up the steps to their master bedroom. I wish she would shut the hell up with all that nagging. He thought as he continued to ignore her. ”oh so you don't hear me now? Am I invisible to you jerral?” ”I hear you baby I just don't want to argue with you that's all.” He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. ”no seriously jerral be real with me, are you cheating on me? I need you to be completely honest with me.” He looked at her straight in the eyes and said. ”No I am not cheating on you.” Although it was a lie. She stared deeply in his eyes and had a strong feeling inside that's telling her that he's lying to her. ” no, no I know you're lying to me you always do.” She started to cry. ”why you won't tell me the truth?!” ”what the fuck are you talking about? I am telling you the truth!” ”No you're not jerral because if you were than I wouldn't be questioning you!” I don't know why I think I can get anything pass her now but it's better if she doesn't know what I'm doing behind her back. ”you're right baby you wouldn't be questioning me that's why I'm bringing it to you real.” Jerral said in a calm tone hoping he could win her back over. Rhonda ponders over what he just said. ”then what was up with that bitch?” ”don't worry about her she's a nobody.” He paused and held her hands. ”it's me and you against everyone else we're soulmates.” He said. I got her back now. He thought as he stared at her eyes, he knew that she believed him.

             Chapter two

”Girl you know that bitch was lucky Because I was about to give her a Beatdown if jerral didn't get her to leave.” Mystic gossiped to her girlfriend over the phone. ”hmm I know That's right She doesn't know how you roll!” Shineka Stated. ”yes bitch she doesn't know now because her ass was saved but trust and believe she would've gotten it.” This bitch is so stupid I can even whoop her ass and like now she will go call everybody and brag with multiple lies. Shineka thought as she continued to hear mystic ramble on about what went down between her and jerral girlfriend. ”So bitch do you got any plans today?” Mystic asked. ”nope just chilling today.”  What makes you think that I want to go out with you? All you going do is drive me even more crazy with that yapping mouth of yours. Shineka thought. ”well I feel like going out so be ready by the time I arrive.”  They ended the call. ”honk, honk”  i know that this bitch is not honking that horn At me. Shineka thought as she walked to mystic mercedes benz that jerral brought her. ”don't be Honking that horn At me.”  ”i told you to be ready by the time i get here.”

Rhonda and Kenya gossiping  about jerral as usual in Kenya apartment complex. ”Okay what's wrong with you?” Kenya asked Rhonda. ”nothing.” ”don't lie to me I can tell when something is wrong.”  Rhonda started to cry. ”how I can never realize what jerral is doing behind my back.”  ”uh huh no wipe your face and listen to me real good because you need to get this through that thick skull of yours.”  Kenya had enough of this nonsense. ” That motherfucka don't care about you all he ever wanted from you was pussy, and once you gave it to him there was no turning the time back on that specific day and yet here you are crying over a dog who just put his Dick anywhere.”  ”you just don't understand he loves me!” Rhonda clarified with an attitude. ”you are so stupid But let me ask you this If he love you then why you here yapping about him again instead of being loved by him?” Rhonda stayed silent. ”yeah that's exactly what I thought, you know that I'm right otherwise you would've said another smart thing.”  Rhonda sighed. I hate her sometimes but she has a point I wouldn't be here fussing and crying over him. Rhonda thought. ”You wrong for saying that to me i hate when you blow stuff like that in my face!” Rhonda said. ”well i don't care if you don't like it boo boo but luckly I'm someone that will tell you the truth and keep it 100 With you!” Kenya stated. Rhonda was too heated by what just happened between her and kenya. She decided that it was best that she leave, which made kenya even more happy because she can spend time With her boo.

”about time you got here Daddy.” Kenya said. ”don't start that shit I had enough whining from females for one day.” Jerral said as he walked in her house and sat down on the couch. ”aww wifey giving you trouble again.” He stayed silent and gave her an evil glare. She sucked her teeth and smiled. ”you don't need to look at Me like that I was just playing.” She said as she got down on her knees and started to unbuckle his pants. ”nah don't try to please Me now after you acted like that.” He shoved her hands away and begun to get up. ”no Daddy come on don't be like that, let Me please you.” she kissed his fingers. ”and then you can punish Me in anyway you like.” She said before putting his index finger in her mouth to suck on it. He thought about her offer for a minute before slamming her up against the door.

                       Chapter three

”get your ass down on your knees and do what you gotta do! He demanded in his thuggish voice that she love so much.