GoE

[GoE]

GARDEN OF EDEN

[Everything you need to know about GoE, so feel free to read this!]

WARNING!

SPOILER ALERT!

Game Summary

Eva Green, a young sixteen year old girl who came from a humble farmer family, came to the Golden Empire just to attend the prestigious and most elite school in the world: Merlin's Magical Academy.

Eva Green was only a peasant who came from a poor family of peasants. But she was different. The moment she was born she was different, with the naked man wrapped in gold vines with a gold crown on his head, and she was wrapped in a white light. With a very important soulmark on her back, and her Light magic, as well as the secrets of true origins; Eva seeks the answers in this school and will endure any hardships she would have to face just to get them.

But then, things starts to get complicated when several men started to follow her like a baby duck would follow its mother, girls getting jealous of her and taking revenge, eccentric teachers taking too much interest into her, the miasma getting thicker, more and more demons trespassing the property and attacking students, and this strange talk of the prophecy and the search of this 'Garden of Eden'...

Will Eva ever find the answers she wants? Or will she get the answers she doesn't want? The school's air feels unrest, as if something dangeroud has entered. Will Eva be okay? Will she survive the strange and mysterious riddles, and successfully fight off anyone attempting to take her life? Or will she fail and die in misery? And what's more, what about romance? After all, everybody needs love! And all Eva has to do is find hers!

But Eva has to becareful, and to take great care not to be lured in by the snake, or lest she eats the Forbidden Fruit and condemns herself and her love, as well as the rest of the humanity to their doom.

CHARACTERS

HEROINE

EVA GREEN/ PRINCESS EVELYN PAX

16 yrs old

Long and curly chestnut auburn hair, peach skin, and bright lime green eyes.

Described: Beautiful, attratctive, cute, fair and lovely

Soulmark: a naked and faceless man with blue eyes and golden hair with a golden crown on its head, whilst wrapped with golden vines (reveals to be Adam)

Soulmate: Prince Adam Crest

She is very compassionate, kind and sympathetic. She would not hesitate to help someone in need and has a strong sense of justice. Coming from a poor family, she knows how to endure and how to work, and be humble. Sbe is very hardworking and is used to harsh manual labors, and is unsurprisingly the strongest in her class in physical strength. She hates lies and wants nothing but truths. She is very trusting, naive and a ditzy clumsy girl and this is often used against her to trick her.

Magic Affinity: Light (Strong)

Magic Type: Light Magic (no other sub-types to classify it specifically due to how rare it is)