The May Flower Festival (pt 1)

I bring you another chapter of curious minds! Also i would like to thank you all for the support this was my first fanfiction and i honestly typed it out in kind of a rush so i was worried of it being too  messy and sorry for taking so long to update!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tired and defeated the two female officers walk back into the station and report to their office. A short and rather plump man with specticals, smelling for alcohal and a rather rough voice opens the door and stands before them, this man happens to be the cheif of police or rather to be said the head of it all.Just as lazy as the rest of the force. The man was there today to amuse himself by asking the two girls once again how their "mission" went.

"So girls did ya cuff any theifs today?" Said the cheif

Chitanda looks down with a defeated look as mayaka prepares to take charge and speak up.

"We were so close! We got em down to a foot chase but they escaped us some how" she said with a determined and frustrated look on her face.

"i'm sure you did, now on to more important matters. I'd like to duscuss the something having to do with the may flower festival with you girls, I know you have been working hard on the case of those two meschevious hoodlums but you wil need to stop for a day but i have a verry important task for you girls"

"What do you need us to do!" Chitanda said with her confidence slightly restored"

"We can do anything you need us to!" Mayaka mindlessly stated before she knew what she was getting them both into.

Chitanda gave a quick nod agreeing with Mayaka

"An old friend of mines needs is short pair of two lovely ladies to model some dresses for him, he is using the fair as an oppurtunity to advertize his goods and as long as fair and lovely goes i guess you two will do the trick. Just meet him on nestle street tomorrow morning, well goodbye girls" He said as he waved off and shut the door.

flustered mayaka said "but chie-" but before she could protest she was inturupted by the sound of a shutting door

Falling down hard into her chair feeling even more defeated than before as the couch let off a huge puff of heay smoke and mayaka and chitanda both start coughing.

"Why did they give us such a small and clustered office for" mayaka angrily protested

"Calm down mayaka.. t-they just don't respect women in the workforce that's all" chi said

"I'ts so unfair we do more work than any of those fools that sit on their lazy hinds all day and we don't even get the privilage of a new chair! And then that guy has the nerve to come in here and excuse us from a day of work to go prance around in dresses!? It just makes me so!-"

Interupted by the door opening a man with dark brown hair and green eyes delivers a package to the girls"Package for ibara mayaka and chitanda eru!"

"Thats us! "Chitanda answered running up to the young man and accepting the package.

She gets a strange feeling but pays no mind to it says "Thank you" and tips the delivery boy.

"Thanks for the tip"says the delivery boy as he tips his hat, smiles, and walks out.

Chitanda sets the box on the table and toes to open it but as she pulls the folds of the box open"poof" some sort of flowery scented powder goes flying everywhere(didn't we just do this???)

Chitanda and Mayaka go into a fit of coughing  once again and open their one small window to air out the poorly lit room.

"What the?"

mayaka examines the box carefully seeing that there was a sharp object attached to the side of the box and a broken balloon"presumingly what the powder was filled into"

"Why would anyone?-" cut off short by chitanda saying 

"Look!" there was a note inside of the box written with black ink on a beautifully designed parchment paper

chitanda picks up the note and reads

"We hope to have some fun with you at the festival~~~

me and my companion hope to see you there

                                                                signed the ever so wonderfull duo of fools you chase

                                                                                                    satoshi and oreki 

Oh! and please do not forget

little birds do remember"

"looks like we are going to do more that modle dresses tomorrow" chitanda said

"Great just what we need right now..but atleast tomorrow won't be completely pointless..hey.. theres no mailing adress on this box so how did they....?

"Oh! exclaimed chitanda "I knew that guy looked familiar!!" mentally kicking herself

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is where i will end it for tonight i will give more info on what the may flower fest is in the next chapter  and also the next chapter will start from oreki and satoshis point of view and i will try my best to update more! until next time~~~

OwO