Chapter II

Jungkook's POV

"I'm going back to America." y/n said as she looks at me crying."How about Eunwoo?"i asked and cupped her cheeks."He's not going with me.I need to stay there for 2 years,my parents need me there." y/n looked away as she held my hand squeezing it gently."I'm sorry oppa."she apologized,i bite my lower lip to stopped myself from crying."I know that baby but,do you really have to stay there for 2 years?"i asked looking at her with a sad face.

She just looks away and tears stream down on her cheeks."Jungkook..." y/n called me,i raised my head looking at her."Take care of my brother while i'm with our parents in America.I'll try to get back as soon as possible."i just nodded and places soft kisses on her neck."Hyung?Noona?"Eunwoo called from the outside.I wiped y/n's tears using my thumb and we both smile,my hand held her soft and small hand. 'It'll be fine' i mouthed to her,she gives me a nervous grin and we both walked outside.Eunwoo gave us a smile before walking outside,we waved goodbye to Eunwoo and gave him a goodluck charm before going to his school.

"Jungkook oppa.Let's go somewhere before i leave.I only have 2 weeks to stay here."i nodded and kiss her forehead."How about if we go at the park or maybe at the mall,where do you want to go?"i asked,she looks at me and pouts cutely."Let's go at the park oppa..."
She said,i smiled sweetly at her.I will miss those beautiful eyes,cute smile,her long hair and her sweet voice.Y/n spoke and hugged me tight,feeling her warm makes me feel comfortable.

"I want to go there because,that's the place we've first met."