Dancing in the rain❤️

Hey guys. I hope you like the story.
To the story....
Enjoy.

(Nagisa's POV)

Flashback
Me and my mom live in a barn house together. Dad left with a rich model and my brother left for Paris to get a job. I stayed home with mom felling useless. I have a sister, she's in her room. I don't like her much, she is my clone. She's super rude and already ruined my friendship with kyano. I don't want her to ruin my relationship. I don't know why my mom likes her so much. She's the reason we live in a barn. She spent all our savings on clothes and makeup. Now we can't buy a house. I fell like I want to scream.
"Wake up, nagisa." I heard the door creek through the wind. I mumbled, "five more minutes,mom." She dragged the covers off me, "no nagisa, now." I sat up and stared at her, annoyed. She walked to the door off the dark, cold room. "Common. We have bread for breakfast." I stared in her direction, "mom, we always have bread for breakfast," I said in an annoyed voice. "Well sorry, but we don't have anything else. Eat it or go without." She walked out. I hated living like this. I don't want mom to go hunting for food. She'll get hurt. I got dressed and ran downstairs. My mom gave me bread and gave me a uniform. She glared at me, "get changed." I stared at her, "but, mom....." she glared at me one last time and I ran upstairs and changed. I walked back down in the uniform and she gave me a bag. "Go up the hill, turn left, through the woods and there's a school there, straight to school." She said while sorting my collar, I nodded.
End of flashback

I was walking up the hill when two kids bumped into me. They stared at me and smirked, "oh look, class E has got another twerp with them." It's not that I didn't say anything, I couldn't say anything. Then someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around. It was karma. I new karma, he went by my house and we would play outside together when we were kids. He glared at the two strangers, he smirked, "oh look what I have, two creeps scaring an innocent little boy. I can't get in trouble for hitting you now, can I?" He grabbed a beer bottle off the side walk and smashed it against the floor. He held it up, the sharp glass pointing toward the men. "So, who's first." The two guys ran off, screaming as loud as there lungs could go. I looked at him and smiled nervously at the fact he was holding a sharp broken beer bottle in front of me. He dropped it. "Hey, nagisa." He smiled, I took his hand and looked up at him, and said, "hey, karma. Do you know we're a school is?" He chilled and looked at my uniform. "Yes, your with me. Stay close." I held his hand through the woods. We let each other go and went into class. There were quite a few people, but what really shocked me, kyano was there. She ran toward the door and looked at karma. I was hiding behind karma so I wasn't seen. "Hey, karma." She looked behind him, I jumped. Karma laughed lightly. She smiled, "hey nagisa, I haven't seen you in, like, forever." She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to her seat. She showed me her phone. It was a text, from me? It said....
Text
Nagisa- Hey kyano
Kyano- Hey nagisa, wats up?
Nagisa-I wanted to say that I don't want to be friends with you anymore.
Kyano-why?
Nagisa- because your annoying and stupid, don't text me again.

End of text

I stared, obviously confused.she smiled, "I figured out your evil, super villain twin sent this." I looked at her in shock, "ok, why didn't you just come over?" She stared, "because your mom said I'm banned from your house, because I'm too 'rude' and will give you a bad impression." She smiled again, "here, sit next to me.' I sat down in the seat next to her. And class began.

(Karmas POV)

I watched as nagisa sat down, I couldn't help but feel jealous. Class began and I watched nagisa throughout it. I had to make sure he was safe. Koro~sensei was saying things that I already know.i stared at nagisa and snook a quick picture of him. It was creepy but, it's only creepy if you get caught, right? Finally, class ended. I went over to nagisa. He had his sweet, warm smile again. "Hey, nagisa. Wanna get lunch?" I said as he stood up. "Sure." We walked off. Kyano walked over and smiled, she asked, "Nagisa, the girl over there wants to know if your single." She pointed at a tall girl with bright orange hair, a short skirt, long legs, bright, flushed cheeks and a long, fussy coat. Nagisa smiled awkwardly, "no, sorry." He looked nervous. He grabbed my hand and guided me toward the edge of the hill. We sat down, while holding hands, hoping never to let go. He smiled at me, "karma, would you skip the next class with me?" He asked. I looked at him slightly shocked. I smiled, "sure." I kissed his cheek.
"Ah ha." We heard someone yell behind us. It was kyano, "you two are dating." She screamed, loud enough for me to get a headache. I stared at nagisa. He looked at her and smiled, "shhh, keep it a secret." He smiled wider and kyano almost died, she looked so happy. She giggled, "ok, I will." She ran back to class.

I grabbed Nagisa's arm and smirked. "Hey!" He said in a squeaky voice. I hugged him. Then it began to rain. I was about to stand when he grabbed my hand. He jumped up and pulled me next to him, "common, let's stay out." He smiled and put his hands around my neck, while my hands were around his waist. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I looked at him, also smiling and went closer, making our lips press together. He giggled and kissed me again. We sat down when the bell went. The day had ended. I held his hand and said, "wait until sunset. I'll walk you home than and I'll explain to you mom. Just stay." He smiled back and giggled, "it's funny seeing you beg. Fine I'll stay." I kissed him again and again until sunset happened. He held my hand as we watched the beautiful sunset before us.

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. I hope you liked it. It's longer than the others, sorry. But that should be fine. I worked hard on this story. This was all I could think off. Please vote me if you can. Thanks.

Word count 1168
Bye coconut dorks❤️