Not again...

Authors note; hey yall I know that getting to Disneyland is not accurate buh oh well. Enjoy!

Michaels POV
I'm greeted downstairs by Latice and Dezzy wearing the same matching outfits and Latice talking selfies of them.

''Well look at my two beautiful ladies'' I say whilst kissing both of them on the cheek.

'' Daddy!'' Destiny exclaimed whilst practically jumping into my arms

''Hey princess'' I reply whilst she snuggles into my arms

''You ready to go bae?'' I hear Latice say and I nod in response. We head outside and once I put Destiny in the car seat, I stop Latice from getting in the car and plant multiple kisses on her neck whilst caressing her ass.

''Bae stop'' she moans.

''Mhmmm princess Okai one second'' I mumble.

She giggles whilst pushing me off of her before rushing into the car before I could try anything else. I hopped in the car to a little while after to see both of my girls singing their hearts out to a Disney playlist. I sighed and drove off. This was going to be a long journey.

When we finally reached Disney land Destiny was so excited that she was having a fight with the car seat to get out.

''Calm down Dezzy I will get you out in just a second'' I laughed in unison with Latice

''But I wanna get out now Daddy!'' She whined whilst crossing her arms with anger which only made us laugh harder.

''Okai sweetie Mummy's coming'' Latice said whilst unbuckling her seatbelt to go get Destiny.

Most of the day consisted of taking pictures with princesses, and Disney characters as well as going on kiddy rides. And honestly.... I really didn't mind. It was a fun time to spend with the two most important people to me in the world. As we were about to leave I feel Destiny tug on my arm.

''Daddy! Can I get some cotton candy pwease'' she asks with puppy dog eyes.

''Hmmm okai sweetie lets go get some'' I reply ''you want some princess'' I ask Latice

''Yea bae lets go get some'' she says whilst picking up Destiny.

We head over to the stand not really noticing the worker. I pick up a little bag of cotton candy and a big bag for me and Latice.

''Just these two please'' I say focusing on trying to get my money out of my pocket.

''Sup pussywhole, did you miss me babe'' I hear a familiar British accent say

Me and Latice both look up to see someone who I never thought I would see again....
Nicky

Latices POV
When I heard that voice I gripped onto Destiny with all my life. Nicky. I looked up and my heart broke into a million pieces. I froze. That sinister grin was slapped across his face, but now he was smothered in scars along his arms and neck.

This man. This is the man who ruined my life. He played his own selfish game with me and forced himself on me. This man. The man I once loved many years ago. Turnt into the man I despise with all the life in me.

''Princess take Destiny to the car I will be there in a sec'' I heard Michaels soft soothing. I looked at him to see him not averting his eyes to me , yet staring down with Nicky

For a while I couldn't move but then I felt Michaels firm hand on my arm which brought me out of my faze. I didn't dare look up back a Nicky yet pulled Destiny closer into me and scurried if towards the car.

As I put Destiny in the car seat I could feel my face burning but and my eyes welling up.

''Mummy are you okai'' I hear Destiny say

''Im fine baby girl just watch your show'' I reply whilst putting on her headphones and closing the door.

Once I sat in the front seat, I couldn't control myself anymore. Tears plummeted down my face as the flashbacks from that time came flooding in. I didn't know what to do.

Michaels POV
After a long while of staring at Nickys smug face I finally spoke up.

''What the fuck are you doing here you're not meant to be a-''

''Alive? Oh yea see I remember your bitch ass set me up. Well that didn't work as I'm still here'' he replied cockily

''Listen here you sick son of a bitch. If you ever try to touch me or my family ever again I will kill you'' and with that a walked away.

As I got into the car I saw that Latice was crying. It broke my heart to see her like this. I embraced her in a hug and for a while we just sat there. Not saying anything. After a while I turn on the car and held her hand.

''He's not gonna bother us. I promise'' and drove off

Nickys POV

''Yea that punk ass ex of yours was here. And so was my baby. What we gonna do bout the kid. Your lucky I didn't beat his ass. Call me when you got a plan'' I ended the call

This motherfucker is going to get what he deserves.

Michaels POV
Most of the journey was silent, and when we got home Latice quickly put Dezzy to bed and went to sleep aswell. I hate seeing her like this. I really thought this was all over. Tomorrow I need to talk to Carlos and see what actually happened.

Latices POV
''Please stop''
''Dont do this'' I moan
''Haha this should teach you'' I hear his sinister voice in my mind

I jump out of my sleep with tears welling in my eyes which startles Michael. My vision becomes blurry and I feel the salty droplets fall into my mouth.

''Princess are you okai'' I feel Michael thumb wipe the tears from my cheeks as he speaks.

''No I had aaa nightmare about that night'' I tremble as Michael pulls me into a hug.

After a while of laying there and me not being able to fall asleep I look up to Michael to see him staring back down at me.

''Bae I cant sleep'' I whisper

''Oh I know what will help you'' he grins seductively

He climbs on top of me and spreads my legs apart. I'm only in a bra and panties so he just pulls down his shorts and slides my panties to the side. Surprisingly I'm already wet and her grins 

''As Mr Breezy says 'Imma fuck you back to sleep gurrrll'' he sings. I giggle

''Wait what about Destiny?'' I ask

''Don't worry princess she asleep all we gotta do is be quiet'' he whispers in my ear which sends shivers down my spine.

I nod to let him know I'm ready and he slides it in causing me to moan a little. Suddenly my moans are cut off by his firm hand around my neck causing me to get turned on even more.

At first he starts off with deep long strokes which are more passionate and then I decide to take the lead. I push him off me then get on top and I start to ride him.

I slowly kiss and suck on his neck as he gropes my ass and grinds his hips with mine. As I'm about to orgasm of hop off and lay next to him arching my back in pleasure.

Damn this dude did really fuck my back to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!