Chapter 11: Truth

-EDITING-

"Jake, wake up!". Hitting him on the shoulder and trying to wake him up, Is harder then it seems.

"No, leave me alone." The tone in his voice, did not want to be disturbed.  

"Get your ass of the couch, Its 7:00pm". The was no chose but just to go for it. I smacked him on the side off his cheek that left a red mark with the outline of my small fingers.

"Ouch, what was that for?". Sitting on the couch he felt how hard I had hit him, and started to look at me with mix emotions.

I ran towards the kitchen and started unpacking my bag, taking out laptops, pencils, and books. The sounds off car doors banging echoed though the entire house. Chucking everything on the kitchen table I had nearly broken my laptop, lucky enough I have good reflects when I need them.

"Jake get off the couch now and come and sit on the kitchen table please!" I tried to stay clam, but I couldn't.

"You slapped me, now you are yelling at me". He left the couch in a mess, that wasn't the lest of my worries.

"My mum Is home, and I need you to pretend we where given a project to finish In pairs".  

"Ok, I still don't get why you are yelling at me?". I stopped In my tracks and sat next to him. I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and looked back at him.

"My mother does not know, we are together. No one does really". I heard the keys in the door and my name being called.

"You are a bad girl". Looking up at him, I smiled and laughed a bit.

"Now start talking to me about Biology".

"Biology?, I don't pay attention in Science in Kelly". Who does not pay attention in Science?

First off all the teacher has her mood days, where she wants to kill you one day and the other she loves you. But, If you don't pass Science in my school you fail. A big F on your report, I would never see the world again If that happened to me.

"Fine, just for you I will make a whole lot of crap". He picked up the pen and started writing the heading BIOLOGY In bold and not fancy at all. Boy's don't have a taste In life!

"Look though my-". Before I could even finish, Jacob was crawling towards me. My mum carrying shopping with both hands fall and looked tired.

"Kelly sweet heart, we have a visitor". I stood up from my chair and held Jacob tight, gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked towards his play mat In the living room.

"Its for-".

"Hello their Miss Smith, my name Is Jake and we are taking part in a Science project which Is for school, school only". I banged my palm on my forehead and hoped this dose not get any worse.

"Kelly?. Can you tell me what's this project about?". I sat next to Jake and looked down at my book.

"Its Bio-"

"Chemistry, that's what our project Is about Miss Smith". I nudged him In the leg. And he whispered to me sorry and I just wanted to hid In a hole. I hated Chemistry so much, I pretty much failed It last year.

"Chemistry?, Sounds Interesting". She continued unpacking the shopping and smiled back at us.

"Love It mum, best subject ever".

"I will leave you too It, I will be upstairs with Jacob". I looked over to Jacob being carried up stairs and that has no Idea what Is happening In this world.