Fancy a Dance (Part 2)

A mysterious Fiddler breaks into the Watchtower to steal something, and it's up to Hal and Barry (in their underwear no less!) to stop him. There will be a couple of dance numbers between them and the control room, and certainly some friends to save.
-----------------------------

“Hal, I’m, I’m kind of nervous,” Barry said as he slipped the suit from his legs, left only in his underwear. The wound in his leg had already healed in the time it took them to get back to the Watchtower.

“Why?” Hal said, the charm slipping from him even with the bandages covering most of his right side, flesh wounds from their fight with Onomatopoeia.

“Because…”

“Don’t think about it so much,” Hal said, getting closer to him, holding his face, looking at him, just looking at him.

Barry drifted away. He grabbed his costume and exited Hal’s room without speaking to him again. Walking down the hall in his underwear, he didn’t even realize until he got to his room and had a moment alone. It had just happened, but it felt right. It had been so long, a while since he and Iris ended it. They both needed time to get to know themselves again, but was this him? Barry was the guy that was always running late, or saying the wrong thing. He wasn’t impulsive, or at least, not quite like this.

A small buzz filled the room. Each room came equipped with a ringer. His thoughts still going a mile a minute, he didn’t even realize that he answered the door still only in his underwear. It was his brown eyes, his smile, the way his hair moved.

“I don’t like the way that ended,” Hal said.

“Me either,” Barry replied as he pulled Hal into the room by putting his arms around his neck and nearly falling back towards the bed. The door slid shut, and Barry felt Hal’s warm hands slowly slipped down past his hips, towards the underwear, sliding them down his thighs.

“Is this okay?” Hal asked.

“Yeah,” Barry said, allowing the underwear to fall to his ankles, shaking them off when they wouldn’t quite let go of his feet.

His fingers slipped through Barry’s fine hair. The ring caught in a small curl, and the two of them laughed to themselves. Hal’s shirt sliding over his shoulders, and the way that he kissed Barry’s chest.

This was happening. The thoughts quiet, and for a moment Barry didn’t think 3,000 steps ahead, but was curious about what could actually happen.

Hal took him into his mouth.
~~
The breath left his chest in short cascades. The rhythm was low, and there was a beauty to the stilted silence of the room. Barry took deep breaths, looking up at the ceiling. The room smelled like him now.

The small chirp of a violin outside Barry’s room was odd enough to cause him to sit up. He looked over at the door, and as soon as he did, as though the person playing knew, the little tune stopped. The quiet was unnerving, not quite the level of Gotham the day before, or at least he thought they had slept through the night, but still enough to send plenty of worry.

“Hal, Hal wake up,” Barry said.

“What’s the matter,” Hal said earnestly.

Barry looked over at him, and he looked frightened. Not of the situation, but for Barry. Barry realized that he probably just saw him staring at the door, an image not exactly comforting given everything that had happened recently.

“It’s too quiet,” Barry said, getting out of bed and putting on some underwear and a shirt.

Hal wasn’t too far behind him, and when the two of them opened the door, there wasn’t anyone. Sure, the Watchtower wasn’t a bustling kind of place, but there was usually someone around, but here, there was no one. It was all eerily similar.