Prologue

6 Years ago
All Mights POV
I was walking around One For All's base, he recently died, but no one knew why. As I was investigating the scene I saw a picture of a little boy, he had H/C hair and E/C eyes. He only looked like he was three. Beside him sat another boy, he had light blue hair and red eyes.

Suddenly I could hear sobbing from behind the bookshelf to my right. I moved the bookshelf to find the little boy with H/C hair, that I saw in the photo. Sitting on a chair with some snacks in a little hidden room.

All Might: OOH, what's a little kid like you doing in here.

I realized that this kid might be All For One's. But since he was dead, I felt like taking the kid in and learn him the right way of being a human, if his powers are as strong as his dads, maybe he can become a hero.

Then I thought that maybe the other kid was here too. I began to search for the kid, but I couldn't find him. Maybe someone found him like I found this kid. Then I looked at the kid and asked him a question.

All Might: Can you understand me, if you can then nod

The kid began to nod and the boy began to talk a bit, but like any other child at his age, he couldn't talk perfectly.

Y/N: M-Me Y/N, dad where?

All Might: So your names Y/N huh, I will assure you, your dad is in better place. But he will not come back, so do you want me to be your dad?

Y/N: *Nods very fast* Yeah.

All Might: Then it's settled, I will be your dad and I will take our home.

So with Y/N in his arms he began to walk out.

*Time skip to current time*
Y/N POV

I was training with dad to become stronger. I had learned how to use my quirk, I have learned to copy people's quirks and lend them to others, I even learned how to deactivate the negative effects. Because of dad being a hero I had met many heroes together with him, because of this I have copied many heroes quirks, I even copied the hero Edgeshot and Endavor. I sometimes copy random people's quirks to see what they can do, one day I copied a guy with a quirk that would give you the ability to see the names and abilities of other people's quirks. And since then, every time I see someone with a strong quirk, I copy it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when dad told me I had made 1000 push-ups.

All Might: Now, let's get your birthday cake.

I totally forgot, today is my birthday, or well at least we call it my birthday, because it was this day my dad found me.

As we were walking towards the bakery, my dad asked me. What flavor of cake do you want Y/N?

Y/N: Hmmmmmm, I think that I will take a cake with F/F (Favorite flavor).

Just as dad was about to compliment my good choice of flavor, a random guy jumped out of the window of the grocery store beside us. We then heard a voice scream

Random Women: Someone catch the purse thief!!!

As dad were about to catch him I asked him.