00:01

"g-grayson i don't know what to do."
"hunter stop worrying he won't be here"
"but-" i start, grayson then cutting me off
"hunter! he won't get you. i promise.."
i give a small grunt in return and head in the direction of his house.
i drop grayson off giving him a quick peck on the cheek. i wait till he gets inside and then speed off to my house a few blocks away. when i get inside it's quiet. perks of parents being off on business trips. i scurry off to my room to see the one person i dreaded to look at.
"hello hunter"
-
i woke up in a cold sweat, panting and trying to not to hyperventilate. i look around my room to see it is empty, not a single person in here. but, i did smell pancakes. either grayson came in to cook, or my parents are home for once.
i shower and raid my closet, looking for something to wear. i put on a strapless bra and some underwear, then trying to find that one black tube top i love.
i put on some tan pants and my black tube top and find my black booties i just absolutely go crazy over. i make my way to my vanity, putting on face primer and mascara. i let my hair out of the towel it was in, the loose ringlets gliding down to my lower back. i run a comb through it, trying to work out any knots i find. after that i smooth some cream onto my fly away baby hairs. i nod at myself in the mirror and make my way downstairs with my phone in hand. i reach the kitchen to of course find grayson in the kitchen cooking his little heart out with ethan at the counter on his phone.
"good morning boys" i say brightly, smiling after.
they both smile, grumbling a 'good morning' in response. i laugh lightly at them and grab some lemon water for us three. i hand them each one and sit down next to ethan, scrolling through instagram. i don't find anything interesting so i turn my phone off and start a conversation with the boys while we eat.
when i check the time on my phone i practically choke on my water.
"oh god is that the time?! i'm gonna be late for my shoot!" i screech out, running to the kitchen to clean the dish i used. grayson runs up behind me and smacks my arm, "yeah no, we will clean, you go and meet us back here and we will head out and have some fun"
i shrug and peck him on the cheek and run off to the front door, grabbing my wallet and keys then shouting a "bye love you" to the boys.
-
4:00 pm
i walk into my door hungry and ready to collapse. my feet are killing me and those pictures better have turned out good or i'm just quitting....never mind i don't have the guts for that. i walk in and sure enough both those boys are fast asleep on my couch with one of the avengers movie playing in the background. i chuckle lightly and take my heels off. i go and turn the tv off and look at the boys.
there they are, laying in the same position on separate couches. i shudder at how weird that is and go to stroke grayson's hair to stir him awake. sure enough after only a few minutes i see the boy wake up and look at me with just one eye open.
how does he do that?
i laugh at him and smile, "lets go out and have some fun tonight"
〰️
comment your thoughts biatches :)
peace - ry