Your 'biggest' fan

???:CANYON CANNON

- a large figure appeared kicking the demon to the side, effectively knocking him out, causing (Y/n) to fall.
He would have hit the ground had a large hand not have caught him and set him down. (Y/n) looked up to see none other than mt.lady shrinking back down to her original size.

Mt.lady: sorry I got here so late, All Might didn't text me till about half an hour ago.

(Y/n): It's fine, besides the important thing is that no one died, also thanks for catching me back there.

My. Lady: it was no problem, just doing my job.

(Y/n): and by doing so, you saved me, which is why I'd like to make an offer.

Mt.lady: what do you mean?

(Y/n): As thank you for saving me, and everyone else, I would like to take you to dinner!

My.lady: w whaat!?

(Y/n): you heard me, anywhere you want.

(Y/n):you don't have to if you be uncomfortable, I'd just like to express my gratitude

My.lady: no, it's fine....... is it really okay?

(Y/n): of course!

My.lady: well...okay then, I'd love to go.

(Y/n):great, look I have to go and make sure everyone's okay but after that, we can talk over some of the details, sound good?

My.Lady: yeah, okay

-(Y/n) then and went and asked if everyone was okay and explained to the cops what had happened, he even went out in the crowd to comfort some of the more distraught people in the audience, giving them hugs and taking to them.
When that was done, he announced that the show would stop, causing people to get disappointed, but were reassured, when they would get free tickets to the next show.
After that he and my.lady talked over the details of their 'date' and agreed on a time. My.lady then escorted (Y/n) home, thinking it would be safer.

(Y/n):and I'm home, thank you again my.Lady, I can't thank you enough!

My.lady: yu...

(Y/n):what?

Mt.Lady: my name is yu takeyama, please, just call me that.

-(Y/n), being oblivious to Yu's current blushing, sees no problem with this.

(Y/n):okay, well I'll see you later yu, goodnight!

Yu: goodnight (Y/n)!

-To Be Continued