Rescue mission

It's been two weeks here at Divites, I'm trapped in a lab at their jail all day except during the time in which they send us to the prisoners cafeteria and we get to eat our meals. So far Divites hasn't been able to touch me much unless they get their tranquilizer and shoot me with a liquid that doesn't knock me out but makes my whole body go numb without having to affect my blood, but that's rare because they need to hit one of my nerves before I can produce a wave of the powerful green mist to knock them down. No matter if they cover my eyes with a thick metal piece in the shape of glasses that is so close to my skin I barely get any air against my eyes, with a strong see through metal so that I can see, or if they chain my arms and legs together, strap me to a metal wall from another chain connected to the metal half sphere that held my arms together so that I don't figure out a way to escape, I will always find a way to use my powers. 

Sometimes I feel like my powers are working stronger than ever was because recently I've used them to harm people, and do bad, exactly what the mark on my back means. I heard a small creak in the left side of the wall, and I immediately knew what was going to happen. Another creak but from the right side of the wall, SNAP! The chains connected to the metal around my hands unlatched and I fell forward, then my leg chains unlatched,  two guards entered the room and grabbed me from under my arms to carry me out, as soon as my legs exited the room a claw would come up from the ground to take off the chains wrapped around both legs and another would snap on a bracelet that would electrocute me if I stepped out of the building with it on. They never took off the metal around my hands, even for lunch. They had a flying circular robot that would feed me, William always complained about how I couldn't even eat by myself. 

When we got to the cafeteria William and my father always rushed to my side and led me to the table at which they sat. Like always. The whole team was sitting at the table and Jess sat at the end of the table, no mater how tough any of the other prisoners were none of them dared to sit at my table, of course their vision of my kind automatically referred to me too. The story of the fight always got more and more violent. I melted the soldiers eyeballs through the helmet. I snapped his neck and grabbed his whip and continued to whip his bare back. I completely incinerated one soldier to ashes while the other I tortured.

"Nice outfit." William snickered, I looked down realizing I had never seen what they dressed me in, I wore a grey long sleeve shirt and pants that were both one size too big, and stripes going across.

"Thanks, as you can see it's the highest in fashion trend around." I motioned the whole room with my head.

"Why do you have to wear those stupid glasses?" William whined.

"I don't know maybe because I have alien powers that I can use from my eyes too." 

"But it's so stupid, I can't even see your eyes anymore." 

"Maybe that's a good thing, they're full of sorrow, hate and pain." I was starring at Jess, he seemed uncomfortable, I didn't't understand why. 

"Towards who?" William questioned.

"Not who, but what. The fact that we ended up here, that girl died without being able to defend herself, pain from everything I've done constantly harming and endangering people around me, hate at the fact were stuck here and we won't ever get out, the world will just have to do without The Key, figure out a way of saving the earth themselves." William put his hand over mine and gave me a weary smile.

"We're getting out of here, I promise. Your dad has another plan-"

"Does this one actually seem effective or will it end up showing it's failure upon my face again?" I asked with a hint of anger in my tone. Last time we tried to escape I was the only one with real weapons that were working, William didn't;'t want to risk revealing who or what he actually was. As we tried escaping my powers got weaker since I was helping people escape, my powers usually worked for destruction and not so much for good, that's when they would weaken. My shield fell and a soldiers armor must've notified him so he ran out of a room and hit me across the face with the end of his gun, ever since then I've had a scar on the corner of my lower lip, it seemed like one sixth of the size of the one my father had.