Part 4

I opened the door of my room, there was nobody out, but I couldn't pass all the hospital without playing around, my idea was to enter in a room and take some clothes, then I'll scape like a normal girl.

Involuntarily I had my hand on my wound, that for my luck hadn't touched any organ.
It hurt a lot, I started to walk and waited in the waiting room for someone that went to the bathroom for entering and taking his clothes.

In front of me was a girl, with white skin and short hair, she was so much skinny. She looked at me, I will always remember her eyes, without hope, without soul anywhere.
Suddenly, when I was looking at the girl, a woman, went out her room, I needed to enter now. I waited for 2 minutes and then I entered inside. There was nobody. I opened the wardrobe and took a T-shirt.

- Good idea, but this is not going to function.

I and take a scalpel from the doctor's table. He was the boy of the other day, when I was at the balcony.

-What? Are you going to try to kill me, like you did with my mom?

I startled surprised and I put the scissors on the table again.

- What do you want?

- A lot of things.

I get confused.

- Right now I want to know which was your plan.

- I won't tell you.

- Ok. I'll go for my mom, she would like to know you are here.

- Okey, okey, don't go for your mom.

He waited.

- I was trying to escape.

- I knew it.

- So?

- But why?

- Because...

- You don't really know,right?

I nodded. How is that he was there?, Sarah, the policeman was his mother? Was he going to snitch?

- Ok, you look like you need help.

- What?

- I will help you.

- Why?

- Because, we both win, you can escape of the hospital and my mother continues working in the case.

- What? Why you want that?

- It doesn't matter. Everyone knows about you, you are famous in the police, I don't know why but all them think this is important.

I was so much confused, how I was famous??

- The police had spent years searching your father, and now, when I saw you, I needed to tell them.

I get too much angry.

- Why? Why you did that???

- Because you were living with an abuser.

- And?? That was my life! He was all I got.

- You have said it in past.

I surprised about my own words.

- Ok, so put in my situation for a moment, you are in front of a house that lives a person that your mother have been guarded for all her life and then you see a girl on the balcony, and anyone more than him lives there- or that is what you think. So probably you would think that that girl is in danger. Wouldn't you?

- But I'm not.

- Oh, hell, really?

He took my arm.

- So then, tell me ,WHAT A HELL IS THIS, ALICE?

I started to cry and then the door opened, so he took the clothes of the wardrobe and entered with me in the room's bathroom.

- I am sorry Alice.

- No, you aren't, you don't know me and you don't understand it, anyone does !

And a million of tears went out from my heart.

- Anyone.

We were wishpering . Then he hugged me, and said.

- yeah I don't know you, but I know your father and I know that you need help, becouse you said to me, your eyes said. So Trust me, I understand it.

I look at his eyes, them were truthful..

- Okey, so now what?

Then he brought me the women clothes.

- Dress up, we need to escape.

I got my hospital housecoat off.

- Hey, I'm here!

- and?

He turned around. I didn't knew why he did that, but I continue dressing up.

- what?... oh. You never, ok. Just dress up.

- Ok, I've  finished.

- Perfect, now we just need to wait to the opportunity for running away.

We sat down one in front the other, and just waited.
Someone knocked the door.

- Someone there?

He put his hand covering my mouth and then he went into a wardrobe.

- Come on! Enter.

I didn't want.

- With you?.

- Come on!

The door opened and I entered to the wardrobe, and my mind became dark, I had been hidden in my wardrobe for a lot of hours and that hurts.

My life have always been a game for him but he was my father and I needed a home and a place to live but with a person like him there's no home, there's nothing, there's only pain.

- Ok, she is out, we need to escape.

And we needed to escape and once we were out of the room we went outside the hospital.

- Stay here, I need to advise to my mom.

- What? No!

- No, not for that! I will say her that I need to go home because I feel sick.

- No, she wouldn't believe that, you're in a hospital. Say you need to practice for some exam or something like that.

- Okay, I will.

He went inside of the hospital and I waited him out.

It was wrong, all that was so much wrong, I was going to escape with an unknown, who his mother is a policeman that wants me. I knew I had to go inside again and go with the police, but I couldn't, I never could do things that are good for me.
I needed to escape of my own life, of him and of myself, especially myself.

- ok, let's go. 

I followed him for a parking, then he stopped in front of a motorbike.

- how old are you?

- enough.

I look at him, he look brave, saveful. And I feel bad for him, for risk for me.

- are you ok?

- yeah, it's just, I was thinking that I know you help me because you want that your mother stay home but...

- If I do it is becouse I want. I've read a lot about your family, and I wanted to know you, so which better way that helping you?

I smiled, he had been honest with me.

- so where are you taking me?

- somewhere.

I put the helmet on me and jumped on the motorbike.

- let's go to somewhere.