Chapter 38

I placed my hands onto his warm little cheeks and I pulled his face close to mine, as we were touching noses everything went black.

I flung back in shock and hitting my head onto the wall, "Jungkook?!" I asked frantically while rubbing my head, I was moving my hands round on the floor.

He touched my hand and brought both of them up in the air and held them tight, he let go of one hand and opened his rucksake and pulled out his phone.

I put his torch on and I could finally see his little face, I smiled and felt relieved again that I wasn't in the pitch black anymore.

"So where were we?" He asked seductively.

"I don't know Jungkook, where were we?" I smirked as I teased him.

"I'm pretty sure," he placed his hands onto my face "you were about to kiss me."

I bit my lip and both our heads simultaneously went forward and our lips connected.

He was biting my lip and he kissed me in a soft sensual way, his wet tongue pushed its way through my lips exploring my mouth and I was moaning as it felt amazing.

He placed his hands onto my waist and scooted my bum forward so our hips were now pressing against each other.

I placed my hands onto his neck and they slowly moved down his chest, I could feel his breaths through his chest and then I got to the bottom of his waist.

I grabbed the end of his t-shirt and started to pull it up, he raised his arms as I whipped it over his body.

Our lips lost connection and we were both heavily breathing and staring at each other, his hair was all ruffled where my hands had gone through it.

I look down at his abs that were facing me and watching him breath in and out and his abs going with the breaths was making me feel things.

He licked his lips and gave me a huge smirk, he placed his hand onto his phone and switched off the torch so we were back in the dark.

He grabbed my waist and a little gasp escaped my mouth, he pulled me onto his body and he fell back onto the floor, my hands were placed next to him and I was on top of him.

He whipped off my crop top and his hands traced down my chest and then they went to my back, his hands gripped my bra and he unhooked the clip and whipped the bra at the other side of the elevator.

I straight away pulled him up to me and started making out with him again, our tongues intwined with each other as we both wanted to put them in each other's mouths.

I pulled him up so he was sat up and he pushed me more forward so our crotch was no touching and my legs were wrapped around his waist.

I put my hands onto the buckle of his belt and whipped it out of his trousers and it made a massive clunk noise as the metal belt buckle hit the cold metal floor.

I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down under me so it was just his boxers.

He pulled away from my lips and with every breath that he was trying to catch he asked me if I was okay with this, I nodded but realised that he couldn't see me so I lent forward and whispered in his ear, "I am more than happy Jungkook."

I nibbled onto his ear lobe and kissed him gently down his neck, I started sucking his warm skin on his neck leaving marks onto his neck.

He put his hands onto my face and then pulled his head onto my neck, my head gently fell back as he kissed down my neck, little moans and breaths were escaping my mouth.

I pulled my head forward and kissed down his abs, and then I reached his underwear, I pulled them down and sucked well what was down there ;)

After he came in my mouth he grabbed my skirt and pulled it right down, his fingers very gently traced down my hips and they wrapped around my lacy underwear.

"Jungkook stop teasing me." I gasped and he sniggered.

My hands were around his hair and my face was against his face and I could feel the sweat transferring onto my skin, every breath my chest would gently touch Jungkooks hard chest.

I started kissing him again and in one move he gripped my waist and lifted my straight onto his hard dick.

He started grinding underneath me and we were both moaning at the pleasurable effect that this was having on us.

Just as we were getting into it this loud ringing sound was ringing in my ear.

My whole body shook and I was breathing really heavily as I just woke up in my bed.

The covers were spread across the bed and there was sweat all over my face, I was trying to catch my breaths.

"THAT WAS A DREAM?!"

I shrieked and threw my pillow against the wall in anger, I put my hands into a fist position and punched them straight into my mattress.

I flung my body back and laid straight down onto my bed, I angrily looked at my clock and pulled my body out of bed and went to go get changed.

I stood in the bathroom and looked at my neck, I saw the marks from last night and it made me smile.

I pinched my skin just to be clear that i was not alseep and thankfully it wasn't.