part 4

on the plane..
CAMS POV

were about 2 hours into the flight and im bored. i look around to see if theres anyone to talk too. resting my headphones on my shoulders i turn around and see Toby's still awake.
"you alright Cam?" he says, spotting me.
"yeah, y/n fell asleep on me," i say stifling a laugh.
"when you gonna ask her out?"
"i dont know how to"
"i'll talk to her in England," John shuts his laptop. "try get some sleep yeah?"
i nod and turn back around. i put my headphones back on and shut my eyes.

YOUR POV
You wake up with a jolt and you blink seeing Cam shaking your shoulders.
"mhm?" you groan, rubbing your eyes.
"we need to get off the plane, were at Heathrow,"
a flood of memories fill your head as you remember coming here as an 18 year old, looking for an escape.
"oh shit" you get up and go to get your backpack but you dont find it.
"mason took all our hand luggage, come on," Cam grabbed your hand and led your sleepy-self off the plane.

you meet the others out on the runway where you all walk into the airport to claim your stuff. you look down and realise Cam is still holding your hand from when he led you off the plane; he notices too and quickly lets go and puts his hands in his pockets. you simply shrug it off, but you still blush a little.
After getting all your cases you turn to everyone and say:
"alright cunts, i've hired a car like we had on the way to the airport, so im gonna drive and i dont care where you all sit," you smile and start walking.
"is she in a mood?" you hear Jay ask Cam.
"maybe shes on her period," Swagger says, louder then he intended.
"Yes, i am, and ill make you smell it if you arent careful," you dont even look at them. you werent in a mood, or even on your period, you just dont like airports.
Once youre all in the car, Cam announces something from the passenger seat next to you.
"Guys, we've rented an apartment type thing in Oxford, theres 2 rooms, both have a double bed and a single so 2 people will share the double and one will sleep on their own, same with the other room,"
you start the engine and begin driving, to Oxford, tapping your phone every few minutes so it doesnt turn off the map.

"so whos sleeping with who?" Toby asks, breaking a silence.
"i'll sleep with y/n," Mason says, winking and laughing.
"yeah in your dreams," you reply rolling your eyes.
"i dream about it every night," he smirks
"youre fucking gross Mason" you laugh, almost losing grip of the steering wheel.
"how about Swagger, Jay and Mason in one room then me, Cam and y/n in the other?" Toby suggests.
we all agree and chat while in the car. You stay silent for most of it, while the boys talk behind you until Cam whispers to you;
"hey you alright? you seem a bit off?" his words are calm.
"yeah just haven drove around here in a while," at this point you were very near to where you were staying and you recognised your surroundings.
"well if you are upset you can talk to me," he placed his hand on your thigh, in a reassuring way and you catch Toby smirking from the back seat.

[TIME SKIP]
"Guys who brought in my suitcase?" you ask looking around the hotel room.
"probably mason so he can smell your pants," Toby laughed at himself.
"its right here you fucking mop," Cam passed you your case and you put it next to your backpack.
"so me and Toby have the double and you have the single?" Cam said, you thought it was pretty self explanatory but you nodded anyway. You texted Mason and told him to come to your guys' room.
Mason💚
y/n: mase grab the other kids and come to our room, were bored
mason: alright cunt were just getting changed into our JAMMMIESSS
y/n: okay lol

"ive told the others to come to our room" i said, helping myself to the rooms complimentary sweets.
"alright cool im just gonna for a piss" Cam says getting up.
"okay" you and Toby say in unison. You also decide to get changed, and you put on some jogging bottoms, but you still wear Mason's old orange hoodie.
"so y/n," Toby starts, sitting next to you. "you and cam eh?" he tilts his head slightly.
"what? oh did you see him touch my leg in the car? he was just being nice." you say shrugging. you wished it was more though.
"oh come on y/n, ive seen the way he looks at you, and how you look back,"
"no it cant mean anything, he doesnt think of me like that, does he?" you say, fiddling with your hands.
Just before Toby could reply, Cam walked back in and as if on cue, so did Mason, Jay and Swagger.

ohhhh snapppppp, basically so i dont have to write it next chapter lol, they all sit and talk until like 3am when they all went to bed. you think of what Toby had said. 'ive seen the way he looks at you'

thank you guys for 100 reads!!! this story has only been up for like less then a week i think and im so glad people are liking it, thanks so much everyone xxx