Chapter 1

Ariana's pov

God he's so perfect. His smile could light up the world. His jawline so sharp and defined. He has the the sweetest personality, and oh god that body is just.. "baby you ok" jack asked distracting me from my thoughts.

"Ya I'm fine" I blushed. I love it when calls me baby even though it doesn't mean anything to him. He calls me baby and i call him babe, we just have a really close relationship.

I sat on the kitchen counter watching him make breakfast."So I'm going to the beach later with my friend sam and i would love it if you came with"

I really wanted to go but I know all of his friends are jerks, we'll all except jack Johnson. He's a sweetheart. He's like a walking ball of sunshine. "I would go, but I'm really tired" jack walked over to me and slid his arms around my waist.

"Pleaseee" he begged. "Nooo I'm to tired" I tried to jump off the counter while jacks strong arms still around my waist but he scooted closer to me and my legs ended up around his waist. "Baby please i need you there" he wined.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked in to his eyes for a moment. I slowly yet seductivly leaned in to his ear "No" i whispered.

"Fine" he said angry. He walked back over to the stove and continued cooking breakfast. I walked over to him and slid my arms around his waist from behind "please don't be mad at me" i whispered.

"I hate when you're mad at me" I wined, he ignored me and kept cooking. "Ugh fine I'll go but I'm mad at you for making me go"

" Yayyy I love you" he said kissing me on the cheek. "You better" i smirked. He smiled cheekily "we leave at 10:00" I looked over at the time "fuck it's 9:30"

I ran to my room and put on my black and white vs Brazilian bikini. I putt my hair in a messy bun and putt on some light makeup. I slipped on some flip flops, and grabbed my phone.

When I came down stairs jack was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. He choked on his food when he looked at me. I became very insecure. He scanned me up and down.

"Wow...you look wow" he whispered. "Thank you" i blushed. We ate breakfast and then drove to the beach.