Part 2

Monday afternoon rolled around the girls were finishing up cheer practice she wasn't paying attention as she was putting her poms in her cheer bag and pulled her long blonde hair out of a sweaty ponytail when she heard "hey beautiful." and she turned around and smiled when she seen Bucky she hugged him and said "Hey." 

"I missed  you.." he whispered as they had their foreheads together.

"I missed you too." she whispered 

Sam said "See Steve they are together now and they just meet 3 days ago how in the hell does he do that." 

"The boy must have some magical charm or something." Wanda said 

He grabbed her cheer bag and they walked out together and he walked her to her mom's car and she said "Mom this is my boyfriend Bucky Barnes. Bucky this is my mom Jennifer or Ms Sawyer since she's gone back to her maiden name." 

"Hi it's very nice to meet you." Bucky said 

"It's very nice to meet you Bucky. Caitlin had nothing but great things to say about you when she got home last night. I think I might know your mom cause I work at the hospital I work nights but I think that I have worked with her when she's been called in is she Winnie Barnes." Jennifer said

"Yes mam that's my mom." he said 

"Well Caitlin honey we have to go cause I have to get ready for work soon. Maybe you can ride your 4 wheeler over to Bucky's place later baby but we have to get home." Jennifer said 

"Ok mom." Caitlin said 

Bucky put her bag in her mom's backseat and he kissed her forehead and said "Text me later if you want to come over or me to come over ok." 

"I will." she said and they hugged. 

"Bye doll baby." he said as he walked to his dad's truck. 

Caitlin got in the car and her mom said "Baby girl he is cute." 

"mom!." Caitlin said 

"What baby I'm just saying." her mom said

Bucky got in his dad's truck and said "Whose the blonde girl?'

"That would be my girlfriend Caitlin." Bucky said 

"Oh why didn't you introduce her to me." James said

"I would have dad but her mom said they had to go so she could get ready for work. She works nights at the hospital." Bucky said on their way home. 

Later that day Bucky and Caitlin when up to his grandpas farm land and rode their 4 wheelers all over the land since it was no longer being used since his grandpa passed away. She ate dinner with his family and then he followed her home to make sure she got home safe. He walked her up to the door and he said "I want you to know something cause I don't want you to think that I don't want to kiss you but I want to take things slow with you." 

"Bucky you don't have to explain anything to me. I figured that's why you hadn't kissed me yet I like the forehead kisses anyways." She said with a smile as she put her arms around his neck. 

He rubbed his nose against hers and said "Cause I really really like you Caitlin and you are absolutely beautiful." She giggled and said "I really really like you too and I find you super duper cute." 

He kissed her cheek and said "Call me if you need anything I don't like that your mom leaves you here all by yourself." 

She laughed and said "I know I don't like it either."