Luna's new best friend

Luna runs to class but it's too late "Detention Ms. Butterfly "Damn" Luna muttered to herself Luna went to detention Sam was already there "Are you always in detention?" Luna asked as she sat down "Only everyday" Sam replied "What are you doing here anyway?"Sam asked "Late for class" Luna replied "What did you do now?" She asked Sam "Vandalism" He replied "What did you vandalize?" Luna asked The whole school"Sam said "Prove it then" Luna said They went outside and saw everything ruined they went inside back to detention "Let's go" Sam said "What about lunch?" Luna asked "Let's eat then go?" "What you get?" Luna asked "Sushi, Chips, and u?" Sam asked "Marco's Super Awesome Nachos and cheese as my mom calls it" They ate and escaped school but after Luna cast a spell to stop time them when they were far away she cast a reverse spell. "OK let's go" Sam said They went to the underworld Tom and Jakie greeted them "So Sam u left school again" Sam suddenly notice his parents and his little sister DJ for short (but for long Darling Jacklynn) "Y-yes" Sam stuttered "and brought the future queen of mewni?" "Y-yes" "Luna can we go" Sam said "Of course" "Thank you" They ran off to Sam's hideout near a lake "Sam" "Yeah" "Can we be best friends?" "Sure" "Yay"