x. late again

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ) *:・゚✧

TEN -
LATE AGAIN

TEN -LATE AGAIN

✰ ✰ ✰

Jane didn't know how to feel because there were to many thoughts running through her head.

To say she was confused was an understatement.

"I-I got to go."

She picked up her invisibility cloak, put it over her shoulders and rushed to the shrieking shack, where she could then get back to Hogwarts.

"Janie!" George reached out to try and stop her, but it was no luck as he grabbed a handful of air.

They all came to the conclusion that she was heading back to Hogwarts, and they were (gladly) right.

They all sat back down at their table in Three Broomsticks with guilty looks on their faces, debating what to do.

While they all sulked, she was running through the corridors bumping into first and second years (since everyone else seemed to be at Hogsmeade), but she didn't seem to care since no one would know it's her under the invisibility cloak.

She entered the common room and looked around to see if anyone else was there with her but-to her luck-she had the room all to herself.

Jane took off the cloak, ran upstairs and put it in her trunk, then thumped down the stairs to sit down on the red couch.

She didn't know how much time had passed but she assumed everyone was still at Hogsmeade since no one seemed to have walked through the portrait hole yet, with the exception of a few first and second years.

She started to drift off, as the sky looked like it was just starting to set, when out of the blue, she heard the portrait swing open once again followed with heavy footsteps causing her to sit up and look around for the person that entered.

"Look I'm so sorry." She turned to her right to see George sit down besides her, putting a hand on her knee.

She let out a light laugh, "There's nothing to say sorry for, it's not your fault."

George sat there shocked at her reply, but nodded nonetheless.

After a couple minutesbof comfortable silence, she broke it, "You know? I met a dog on my way to Hodsmeade, that's why I was late."