1) Lucky one: Georgias POV

*bzz bzz*

*bzz bzz*

I hazily open my eyes, leaning over to the table beside my bed. 'Ugh 9am already?' I thought to myself. I didn't really have much planned for today, I've got a photoshoot at around noon but they usually only last for about 2 hours, just the thought of getting up and getting in the shower exhausted me. I rub the crust from under my eyes and grab my phone from the table. My morning ritual is to check Instagram and then my emails, in that specific order. I check my notifications, only 25 new followers today and 32 likes. No comments which is great because it means I don't have to put the effort in to comment anyone back. I brush my ruffled blonde hair behind my ears with my hand, squinting down at my screen. Feeling rather uncomfortable I slide up my bed and rearrange my pillows and put my head back against the wall. I scroll back to the top of the screen so the app refreshes and one post in particular catches my attention. My eyes light up as I see Chanyeol from EXO has just posted a selfie with Baekhyun, they both look quite exhausted, I assume they've been hard at work all day. I start smiling to myself, of course I double tap it without any hesitation.

Suddenly a thought pops into my head.

if he posted this 2 minutes ago, surely he's still online?

I catch myself frowning in the reflection of my now black screen.

Would it be silly to send him a message? I doubt he'd even see it..

I re-open my phone and click onto his Instagram account to view his last shared photo.

But what should I say, what do I send him that'll grab his attention?

I need to be quick in case he goes offline, I click onto the message option and begin writing some heart felt message about why I love him and to look after himself but then I start to delete it. This won't catch his attention, he gets thousands if not millions of these messages every day, maybe every minute. What can I say that'll stand out?

Does he even check his messages?

I go through my photos and scroll through my hundreds upon hundreds of selfies until I see a few rather revealing photos of myself. There's one of me in a cute little set from Victoria Secret that I bought the other week and contemplate sending it to him.

Is this a good idea? He won't even see it anyway..

I convince myself to hit the send button as my time is very valuable right now, I immediately press the lock screen upon sending and chuck my phone to the other side of the bed because I really can't bare to see if he reads it, although deep down I know he won't.

That's enough instagram for one morning..

With that I pull the covers from over me and leap up out of my warm bed letting out a little sigh as I drag myself towards the bathroom.