♠Chapter 9♠

Hey guys, like the photo? You can ignore Nagito or replace him with you in your mind ; ) Anyway, this is Kokichi's POV of his guys night so ya, enjoy!~

Kokichis POV:

I walked up to Shuichis front door and knocked. After waiting a couple seconds, Keeboy opened the door. He steps to the side and I walk inside Shuichis cozy home. I hear y/ns car drive off in the distance as I look around the house, I whistle, "Wow Shuichi really has a nice place!" I say, placing a finger on my chin. I smile cocky, knowing y/n and I's house is much nicer. "They are waiting for us in the basement Kokichi, so lets not keep them waiting." Keeboy suggest, I shrug, "Yeah sure lets go." I say. We head downstairs to the basement and when I reach the bottom, I see all my 'friends' sitting around on their phones or just being regular guys with each other. I smirk and go sit down next to Kaito and Shuichi, "Heyyyyy guys! So, what did I miss?" I ask, in an annoying voice. Kaito looks at me annoyed and Shuichi just nervously smiles at me. Oh boy, it's gonna be a long night. "Hey Gonta have idea! We should play game for everyone to play!" Gonta yells, smiling. "What kinda game?" Ryoma asks, putting his phone down. "How about something modern?" Korekiyo suggests. I smile and clasp my hands together, "How about f***, marry or kill?!" I say, bubbling with excitement. Everyone seems to agree with my suggestion but it causes Gonta to be very confused about the word f***, so I explained it to him but that just caused Shuichi to do it instead. We started playing a bit, "Kokichi, who would you rather sleep with, marry or kill? Tsumugi, Maki, or Tenko-" Keeboy starts but then stops before he can finish and sweat drops, "Oh right you have a girlfriend, I can't believe I forgot such a detail, forgive me. Um how about you Rantaro-" The game went on for awhile but no one really asked me since I have a girlfriend, but I did learn lots of black mail material!

After a while of playing games like f,m or k, truth or dare and other stupid things, someone rang the doorbell. We looked in the direction before looking at each other. "Not it!" I yelled and the others followed, Kaito was second to last and Gonta was last. But since he didn't understand anything, we made Kaito go answer it. After a couple seconds, Kaito came back, "Hey guys, the girls are here show us something." He says, confused. We all look at each other but head upstairs. We head outside, stand on the porch and see all the girls on the lawn, in their pjs. I notice y/n holding a guitar, "Hey guys this is a dare for me to Kokichi so, ya here it goes!" She says, tuning her guitar. I Iook over and see the others confused and the girls seem excited. I smile to myself knowing, they don't know what's about to go down. Y/n opens her mouth and starts to sing a song, I've never heard her sing before. From what I could tell, it was love song for me, but she was singing it sooooo good. I was in awe even though I've heard her sing so many times, I still was amazed by her.

After she finished, I jump onto her and snuggle her. She snuggles back and starts to explain her job to them, that's when I remember that they didn't really expect her to be good. She starts to walk back to Kaedes place and the girls trail after her. The boys look between y/n and me but I just smile at them and head inside. After I walk back down to the basement, the other guys come down and start questioning me. I explain to them that y/n is a singer, she writes songs of all kinds and performs them and ya. They stare, shocked, "How in the hell do you manage to date a singer???" Kaito yells, frustrated. I just smile and rest my hands behind my head, "I started dating her before she was a famous singer so I was just lucky I guess!~" I say, cockily. The others start to grumble to themselves, change into pjs or just strip into their underwear, which is what I did, and they put on a movie. (Lets admit, he would sleep in his McD's boxers)

It was the end of the movie and everyone has fallen asleep except me, I look out the window and see the moon. It reminds me of the song she sang, and I couldn't help the smile that broke out onto my face. I whisper,

"Goodnight, y/n. I love you."

I feel like, somehow, she just heard me.

Wooo I'm done, sorry this is late, I wasn't home yesterday. Anyhow sorry it's short and I hope you all have a good day!~