not this time

Y/n x Taehyung
Dom: Tae
Sub: reader (off and on)
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
EXPLICIT WARNING
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
author's pov:

You were sitting on the living room couch, sipping a cup of hot coco and watching a disney movie when your husband Taehyung opened the front door, almost aggressively.

You were excited to see him, he hadn't been home for hours, He leaned over the back of the couch, put his hand on your shoulder and gave you a kiss, but didn't say anything and went to the kitchen.

He'd only been home for like 45 seconds but you felt that he was tense.

You heard his keys clatter unto the kitchen counter and him take his jacket off, you occasionally tilting your head back to peak at his actions.

He hustled and did whatever he needed to do before plopping down next to you on the couch.

"How was today?" you asked, setting your cup down on the coffee table next to you

"It was fine, although I hate being away from you"
he said, putting his hand on your thigh

Before you could reply he asked

"Why are you watching Pinocchio? I thought you hated this movie"
(Lol)

".. I've been watching movies all day"
you replied with a lump in your throat

"*Sigh* Well maybe now is a good time to stop"

He grabbed the remote and paused the movie, you immediately caught on to what he had in mind, You hopped on his lap and kissed him, His tongue drew across your lips, asking for entrance but you refused, He suddenly squeezed your thigh masking you gasp as his tongue quickly entered your mouth.

He was getting harder by the minute and you could feel it under you, you shifted your hips in a circular motion, grinding his member whilst your hand slowly grazed his abdomen

He quickly grabbed your wrist with a firm grip

"You're not teasing me, not this time."

he said, deeply and demanding

He picked you up bridal style and walked to the bedroom then layed you down on the bed.

"I have to go take care of something, when I come I want you ready for me, got it?"

he said demandingly

"Yes sIR"

you said playfully

and you can imagine the rest ;)
(CLIFFHANGER HAHA)