Part 2: Being Clean, and Dirty at the Same Time ;)

Back to the present:

Greg was already stripped down and waiting for Lexi to join him, looking at himself in the mirror and fixing his hair before he stepped into the steamy shower. He always wanted to look nice for his wife, which she found to be so sweet. Lexi, meanwhile, grabbed some fresh towels and headed back to their bathroom. She set the towels next to the shower stall, slipped out of her nightclothes and when she got in the shower the most delicious sight met her eyes:

    She became enraptured by the sight of Greg's  biceps flexing as he wet his hair, the water running down his firm chest and over his abs and down his v-lines

She became enraptured by the sight of Greg's biceps flexing as he wet his hair, the water running down his firm chest and over his abs and down his v-lines...

"Uhh," Lexi moaned very softly as filthy thoughts flooded her head. She failed to notice Greg shake out his hair and turn to see her; he smirked and chuckled lowly as he saw that her eyes were glazed over and she looked him over as though he were a snack and she hadn't eaten in years.

"Why don't you come in sweetheart," Greg chuckled as his wife was startled out of her fantasies; she blushed and laughed shyly as she stepped into the stall with him. Greg held out his hand for Alexia to take and he pulled her gently under the water with him, holding her body close to his own.

"Mmm," Lexi hummed in content as she enjoyed the soothing water dancing across her back and her husband's strong arms around her. She let her eyes drift closed and rested her chin on Greg's shoulder, making him smile.

He reached over to the small shelf next to him and grabbed a bar of soap, lathering it in his hands before he began to softly wash Lexi's back. She smiled more as Greg did this and she slowly melted into his warm embrace.

Greg smiled and kissed her temple before he then started to slowly work the tight muscles in her neck with one hand.

"O-oh god... that feels so good babe."

Lexi's rasping moan made Greg grin as he turned her around so he could better continue the massage . He liked feeling her lean back into his chest and how it exposed her long, elegant neck to his eager lips.

"Haha, I'm glad love; you're really tense," Greg whispered as his lips grazed her earlobe, her muscles unwinding under his fingers as his hands worked further down Lexi's spine.

Alexia moaned in slight discomfort and then relief as Greg kneaded the sore spots along her shoulder blades and back. As her husband's hands moved past her lower back though, she couldn't help but softly giggle when all they did was rest on her bum. When it came to her tush, Greg could hardly controlhimself; he could barely keep his hands off of her backside throughout the work day. Now that he had her all to himself for a while, he didn't have to keep his hands off her if he didn't want to and he intended to take full advantage of that...