Nobody Noticed

❤●•۰•••.•●•۰• ••.•❤

Every day, as I walk through the hallway, people are staring at me. Staring like I was a convict that escaped from the prison. People were calling me a slut, a flirt, a suck, name it all! I am used of being tripped in the hallway. I am used of entering the classroom with a note on my back that says, “I’m a flirt, Kick me!”, I am used of going to my seat with different vandalism on it, I am used of opening my locker and saw different stuffs in it. I am used of being alone. I am used of being bullied. Have you ever felt like no one needs you like if you decided to walk out of their life, they wouldn’t even notice. That’s who I am.

Broken smiles

and empty eyes;

shattered hearts

and hollow lives.

Put on you mask

prepare your lies,

They’ll never see

through your disguise

I am hurt. And nobody noticed.

It’s already the third quarter of the year when my classmate talked to me. It was the first time that my classmate talked to me! We’ve been together in the same classroom for 4 months and none of my classmates ever talked to me. They only speak to me when they’re asking about assignments, projects, all about academics. But this one is different.

“Hey! What’s Up?” he greeted as he waved. Is he talking to me? I took a glance on my back to see if there’s any person he might be waving at. There is none. “Me?”I asked, pointing at myself.

“Yes, you.” He started walking towards me. What will I gonna do?! (Note: I’m not afraid of people. It’s just that….. Maybe… I’m really afraid.) I quickly answered before he reaches my table, “There are no assignments for today. Just one qui-“

“Stop” he cuts me off, “I didn’t ask if there’s an assignment or anything.” He sat down on the chair in front of me. “Then why are you here then?” I asked. In ordinary days, every break time, my classmates always go and have their break in the cafeteria and I am the only person left here in the classroom.

“I just want to know you more, Trix.” He retorted.  Trix?! Only my best friend Chloe calls me by that name. Chloe’s from another section and she has other circle of friends there that’s why we’re not together but its fine. ANYWAYS, why did he call me Trix?

“Hello? Still there? Earth to Trix!” I was quite annoyed to him calling me that way. Will he stop?! “Hello, Trix?”

“WILL YOU-!” I fumed. Calm down, Trixia. Calm Down. “I’m sorry. Will you stop calling me Trix? I don’t want other people calling me Trix. Especially to those who I barely know.”

“Oh, Okay. I’m sorry then” a minute of awkwardness invaded the classroom. Then finally, the bell rang. He stood up and before he walked back to his chair, he offered me a hand “Nice meeting you. I had a great time talking, Trix….cia.” Okay now I understand why he only calls me Trix. “It’s Trixia. X-I-A.” I corrected, “Nice meeting you too-“ I don’t know his name so I called him “-classmate”

“I’m Alexander, by the way. Xander for short.” He gave me a closed-mouth smile then he walked away.

My classmates started to arrive and noise burst out again in the classroom. I stared and observe as they passed through the door. Some were happy and some were not. Some looked disappointed. Our top student is holding a book, some were playing and my seatmate Nicole was with her boyfriend Jerick. Jerick is not our classmate, so sad for Nicole. And of course, Bryan. My FORMER best friend. I used to have social life before but because of him, it all went wrong.