Percabeth One Shot

In my previous mortals meet Percabeth, I wrote something that made me want to cry. So here we have what happens after Hank Sederan. 

Icy shadows erupt around me. I exhale as my feet hit the soil. Nico takes a few breathes and then charges into battle. I grab my dagger, my hand shaking and scan my surroundings.

Coach Hedge and Leo are working together to blast at a hydra, with the ballista on top of the Athena cabin's strategy station. The Athena Parthenos is working overtime, glowing a shade of gold. Thalia's tree is glowing blue. A drakon is bounding around Ares campers. Clarisse is screaming and stabbing at the monster for the second time in two years. 

"Couldn't have mentioned the drakon and hydra, could you Leo?" 

Telkhines are  throwing minuscule explosives close  to the base, Leo having to stop to blast fire at them. Laestrygonians are attacking Piper, Jason, a few Hecate campers, and a group of Apollo campers. Cyclopes are bounding towards Hazel, Frank, my siblings, and a few Hermes kids with a few corrupted nature spirits by them. Hellhounds are spread everywhere attacking random campers. Even more telkhines are attacking other campers. Percy is in the infirmary somewhere. I have to get there. I charge towards the monsters. I dissolve a cyclopes, disarm a nature sprit, and attack a laestrygonian. After a quick battle, he dissolves into dust around me. 

" Annabeth!" yells Kayla, daughter of Apollo. I charge up to her. She shoots arrows at any monster. 

" Will's with Percy. It's not looking good-" I defeat a telkhine and charge into camp. I run into the infirmary. I drop my dagger. Campers are taking shots of nectar and running back into the fight, other are getting nectar rubbed into wounds. I sprint towards where I see Percy lying on his side. I gasp and start crying. He's groaning, his eyes barely open. A huge hole is in his gut, bleeding, the skin turning a shade of purple. Will is rubbing nectar on the gash. I grab his hand, and squeeze it tight. I feel a faint squeeze. 

"Annabeth..." he mutters. 

" How long?" I ask.  

" 10 minutes."  It seems impossible, that it was only a few minutes. Will mutters a hymn to Apollo. 

"I'm going to get some water. Don't let him close his eyes." Will hurries off. Percy's eyes flutter, ready to close. I can almost feel Death watching, laughing,  ready to snatch at whatever he can of Percy's soul. I can't let that happen. So I do the only logical thing. I slap him. His eyes flutter and they look at me in a daze. 

"Wise Girl..."he whispers. He squeezes my hand. 

"You idiot, seaweed brain. Taking a sword," I cry. 

" The little girl...she... would've...died," he mutters. I lean down and kiss him. Will comes in, with a basin of water. He dumps the water over Percy. It splashes over me also. I pull away. Percy's eyes are wide open. The giant hole is starting to close. I smile. 

" You are too loyal, Kelp Head," I slap him again. 

"Would you stop that, Owl Head, it hurts." Somehow even with a gash closing on his gut, he still manages to annoy me. 

"What was that? I'm still a little shaken up. Never scare me like that, seaweed brain."

"Yes, ma'am." Cheers sound from outside. All the monsters have been defeated. Hopefully, this is the end of the attacks. 

I really do't even know what this is. I wrote it watching AGT with my grandma. Hope you like it.