2. Yakko Warner

Yakko Warner is the oldest brother out of the Warner triplets : Wakko and Dot. Yakko and his siblings are the main protagonists of the show Animaniacs . Easy remembered by the high waisted khaki slacks with a black belt and transatlantic accent , Yakko takes the leader role in the show. He's cute , talkative , witty , and mostly crazy about beautiful girls. It's proven in Hercule Yakko & Meet Minerva , He's quite interested in the lovely Minerva Mink and even  Hello Nurse by catcalling "Hellooooooo Nurse ! " with Wakko , jumping into her arms and kiss their cheeks , much to Dot's annoyance.

His famous catchphrase is "Goodnight Everybody!" , whilst blowing a kiss to the audience ( or the 4th wall ) and waves to them. And did I mention he , his siblings , and the other cartoon characters appeared in their own movie "Wakko's Wish"

Not to mention about their species , they look like dogs with red noses with black and white fur that makes him , Wakko , and Dot look like their from an old 1930s' cartoon. And because of their chaotic and crazy nature , they were locked away in the warner bros water tower. But they seem to escape and sometimes cause mischief with Dr. Scratchinsniff . An elderly german scientist.

That's it for Yakko Warner ! Stay tuned for more !