Part 1

Preface: This is a long while after Mission Impossible Fallout. Ethan and Ilsa are married and Ilsa is now officially an IMF Agent. She has been working with Ethan's team for a long time.

"If you shed a tear, she feels alot more." He whispers in Ethan's ear. His  hand tightened around his neck.
"Ethan!!" Ilsa screams. Ethan's face got redder and redder. Struggling, she watched. Her hand strapped to the chair. Blood ran down her face from a large gash on her forehead. The taste of iron leaked into Ilsa's mouth. Her left eye was swelled shut. She look on through her only good eye as Otion's hand tightened around his neck.
Ethan stared at his wife. His hands bled from the cuffs locked behind him that chained him to a metal pole. His vision started to go fuzzy, slowly, he started to feel more and more light-headed. Ilsa became more out of focus with every passing second.
He mouthed 3 words.
"Quinten! No!! Let him go!! You need me not him." Ilsa screamed, blood spit out of her mouth. The wrist restraints dug into her already opened wounds. Blood ran down the chair legs making small pools on the concrete below.
Otion's grip released.
Ethan gasped for breath, his bare chest rising and falling at an alarming rate. The color in his face slowly corrected as Otion slowly got up.
Ilsa's stomach dropped.
"Ilsa, I don't know if you want to do that. I need you just as much as I need him." With every step closer to her, a phycotic smile grew on his face. A combination of his red hair frazzled on top of his head and his malnutritioned physique made him look like a patient in a mental institution.
"I'm not gonna hurt ya, I'm just gonna bash your brains in." Otion said grabbing an old, unstable-looking gun from off his table.
"I can get you to him, just hurt me not Ethan." Ilsa said slowly as Otion came eeriely close to Ilsa's face.
"Ilsa, no." A feeble voice came from the other side of the room. "I'm not going to let that happen."
"Hunt, if I die maybe he will let everyone else live." Ils said to her husband, disregarding Otion.
"Hmm, do I let this sentimental moment carry on or kill one of you for fun?" Otion said mocking the moment, waving his gun around.
"Ils..." Ethan says, cocking his head slightly to the right, his sad eyes dig into Ilsa. She sends a similar look back to him.
"Hunt, is that... A tear, I see?" Otion asked, now focused on Ethan.
A single tear rode down his face and mixed with the blood that poured out of Hunt's mouth.
"No." Hunt spat, as mix of blood and spit flew out of his mouth.
"Oh, Hunt what did I say?" Otion said as he closed in on Ethan to wipe away the tear.
"I said," his finger touched Ethan's face, Hunt winced, "Cry, and this will get a whole lot worse for her." Otion said with a smile on his face. A sick, twisted smile coming from a man that truly took pleasure in torturing other humans.
"Ilsa, I'm so sorry." Ethan said as she looked at him, crying.
"Ethan, I thought you were smarter than that." Otion said. "Guys, I just need one thing." Otion said as he stood over his table of torture weapons, deciding.
The table had a wide range of evil, pointy objects on it. Everything from surgical scalpels to white towels and hose.
"You aren't getting anything from us." Ilsa said, staring him down.
Her face said it all, she truly would die for the IMF, she was done betraying and hurting the American government and her husband. They hadn't done anything bad to her, they gave her a job, a house, a car, and a life with a man she would not have met without them. When she was younger and still under the opperation of Atlee, her handler at MI6, she was taught to never give up information. She was taught to die before giving up anything. It was the only way she saw. It was the only way knew of. She saw no way out of her current situation as she sat in a room with Ethan directly across from her. She would not let Otion learn anything. That, she knew. She didn't know what Otion wanted.
Hunt did though.
Initally, Hunly didn't let her go on this mission, but Hunt became desperate so he called her in as backup. She flew to London to meet Ethan. The night she met up with him was also the night they were knocked out and taken from their hotel room at 3 am. Sometime later they awoke in a large, concrete room with a single chair in the middle of the room with a line on metal pole about 10 yards in front of it. There was a single metal table with an assortment of objects on the table; knives, a metal mallet, and an iPhone 4s face down.
"The way I see it, you two, I don't need. I just need your boss. And I really don't understand why you guys are so loyal to him. He destroyed your guy's relationship, and now you're sitting here being torn apart for a man that doesn't care about you. So when I break Ilsa's kneecaps, just know, it's for a man who doesn't give a shit about you." Otion says walking over to Ilsa. He had switched his gun for a hammer.
"Ilsa, I really don't like doing this."

He swung.

"I'm kidding! Yes I do!" Otion yelled.
It hit Ilsa's knee. You could hear the bone shatter.
The scream that came next was inhuman. Her face flushed white.
"I need one thing!!" Otion screams, "Where is Hunly?!"
Though, Ilsa's screams drown out Otion's voice. The pain was practically unbearable. Clinging on to consciousness, Ilsa forced her head up.
"Hunly or I'll break the other one."
"Please.." Ilsa begged, "Please, you don't want him."
"Ilsa, hang on to that sliver of life." Hunt whispers, his tears had stopped. His eyes filled with white hot rage. It deeply hurt Hunt's core being to watch her in pain and him not able to help. So he sat, fuming out of his ears, thinking of all the ways he could kill the psychotic man that stood in front of him.
"It's Hunly or your other knee."
"Otion, we don't know where he is!" Ilsa tried between whimpers of pain that burned through her leg.
"Don't fucking try that, Faust!" Quinten screamed, "I know you fuckers know where he is! It's him or your other knee!"
Otion wound up, Ilsa lost consciousness. Her head fell back, hitting the chair.

Crack!

The hammer hit Ilsa's other knee. Out of reflex, Ilsa's leg twitched. Her face continued to bleed perfusely, the swelled eye seemed to have gotten worse.
"Fuck! Hunt where is Hunly?!" Otion screamed, pointing his mallet at Ethan.