It Didn't Save Her

Henry sat at his desk working non-stop. Ava stood waiting to be noticed. She was holding a picture of Security Puppet.

Out of all the animatronics she liked that one. "Um Daddy?", she asked hoping to get his attention.

"Not now Ava, Daddy has to finish", Henry said not looking up.

"You always say that, you never have time for us. Why don't you just make animatronics of your children!", Ava yelled. She dropped the paper and ran off.

Henry looked up and picked up the paper. "Animatronics of my children? I remember that mask she wore she called herself Loyalty the Wolf."

He looked at his blue print of Freddy Fazbear, Foxy the Pirate, Chica the Chicken, Bonnie the Bunny, and a Freddy that's resembles a little of Fredbear. "I'll make a wolf animatronic named Loyalty", Henry said getting started on the blue prints.

He just made the mask of them while the animatronics were in production. Loyalty was a normal wolf mask.

Ava named it that because she always thought wolves as loyal to their pack. It was settled that Henry would bring his daughter's idea to life.
________________________________

Henry worked for months and rarely came out of the workplace. He would come up to eat, drink, or take a nap. Nothing else would make him come up.

Fredbear Diner was closed down so he built the animatronics for the new place Freddy's Fazbear Pizzaria.

Freddy and Loyalty were the lead singers. Chica was the back up singer. Bonnie was the guitarist. Foxy and Golden Freddy he still wasn't finished with.

They put Golden Freddy in storage and Foxy in curtains. Foxy was also marked out of order. Henry was proud of his work.

Henry's other daughter Charlotte decided to check the place out opening night. Henry made Security Puppet to watch out for danger.

Each child was given a band. Security Puppet could only see the color of the bands. Everything else was black and white to it.

Ava didn't really want to see the place even though she never saw Loyalty yet.

It was going great until it started raining and some kids thought of a terrible idea. They put a present on Security Puppet box so it couldn't get out. Then they locked Charlotte out in the rain!

Security Puppet was desperately trying to get out but to no avail.

Charlotte didn't notice the car behind her. She was banging on the window begging to be let in. She saw a man reflection with a knife behind her.

Charlotte quickly turned around but just as the man jabbed the knife. It entered her chest and the man dragged her to the back.

Finally Security Puppet was able to push his lid up and rushed to the front door almost pulling off its hinges. It searched around for Charlotte.

Rain was getting in its suit causing it to short circuit. Security Puppet refused to give up though. It made its way to the back seeing Charlotte. She was on her side dead. Security Puppet fell as it couldn't stand and crawled over covering the girl as it died too.
________________________________

Police arrived with Ava and Henry. Ava was holding a Puppet plushie. The police found no sign of Charlotte.

Ava fell to her knees looking at the plushie. "Why? He made you to protect her? Why didn't you!?", Ava yelled.

She wanted to throw it to the ground and leave it there. But all she could do was hug it tight and cry hard. Ava loved her twin sister more than anything and now she's gone.

"I promise, I will find you", Ava said. "My friends and I am coming tomorrow."