Chapter one tour!

Andy's POV

"Ashley hurry the fuck up" I screamed, two minutes later Ashley came down with 3 huge suite cases "wtf dude we are only going to be gone for 3 months"

"I know but doesn't hurt to come prepared" Ashley defended.

"Okay let's get on the bus and go" jinxx said while grabbing one of Ashley's suit cases.

....Time laps 4 hours....

"WARPED!" CC screamed whilst running of the bus, we all laughed at his immaturity.

As I walked of the bus and walked towards main stage all day I just watched people play and chill.

It was 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I decided on going for a smoke, I grabbed my fags and quietly walk of the bus and closed the door I desired to go for a walk at the same time.

I stood at the empty main stage for a good 10 minutes when suddenly I fell to the floor my face sore I looked up to see three men.

"Get the emo faggot piece of shit" one of them yelled.

I suddenly felt punches and kick come my way I was in so much pain when I heard the most beautiful voice ever yell,

"Oi what fuck are you doing" she exclaimed

"Fuck off little girl this don't concern you" one of the guys snapped,

"Hey get of him" she started running towards us,

The guys stop hitting me and turned and looked at here, "I said this doesn't concern you" the same guy repeated through gritted teeth.

"Haha your funny now get the fuck off him" she more like growled,

"What are you gunna do-" was all he cause manage and next thing ik is the three men and rolling on the floor and I'm being lifted and thrown over her shoulder.