Death

*3th POV*

Beautiful long blonde hair swayed behind a lovey teen as she slowly walked down a almost empty street. As she walked mindlessly starring at her phone and taking a few drinks of her Blended Gold Rush from Red Leaf organic (her favorite coffee shop). She paid no attention to what was around her. Soon enough she came to a crosswalk. Waiting for the red hand to turn into the white little stick figure she glanced back at her phone seeing that she had another text. Her phone had bee blowing up all day, on account of it being her birth day.

At that moment the crosswalk chimed signaling for her to walk, so she did... Without even taking her eyes off her phone.

The last thing she heard was the screeching of tires on pavement, and the splat that her coffee made as it hit the hard pavement, finally the very last thing she heard was the little ding her phone made telling her that she had a new text message.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!! Don't tell you other sisters but your my favorite!! Love Dad!!"

After that she couldn't hear anything, or feel anything but she could see and move her head.

Looking around she saw a middle-aged woman panicking to her right. To her left was a horrified looking preteen still wearing her backpack. The preteen had obviously just gotten off of school. Then she looked over more to where she could she to pavement. A Crimson puddle had started to form underneath her.

The poor girl had no clue what was happening. She couldn't feel anything, hear anything, and she couldn't register what had just happened. Why was she laying in the middle of the road? What was the red liquid underneath her? What's happening?

Finally her vision started to cave out too, as black spots started to blossom all around her. Her last thought was how beautiful the black flowers looked, but of course only she could see the black blossoms. Slowly and painfully she took her last breath.

And then finally the Beautiful black blossoms engulfed every cent of her.

She was dead.