Like I care

He was drunk. Probably asking himself where the hell is he since he kept on wondering around James's flat. James threw party for close friends and band since they came from tour. Brad, obviously, got too excited about party since he doesn't know for himself.

"Go talk with him." James whispered to me with pleasing smile.
"He is completely drunk. There is no point." I stated.
"He will listen to you." He said smiling at me.
"Remember what happened last time when two of us talked." I said shaking my head while walking towards balcony since I saw Brad headed that way.

Well, the last time when we talked we actually broke up. It was before they went on tour and since then Brad and I haven't share a word. I don't even remember what was the cause of our break up. Well if I better think, we both were very stressed out, Brad about tour and wanting everything to be perfect and me about exams at uni. And clash happened.

As I walked at the balcony, cold London breeze hit me and I slightly started to shiver. Not so far from me, Brad was sitting on the bench with his hands on his head. He looked like he came to life.

"Are you okay?" I ask him as I slowly walk up to the place and sit next to him.
"Like you care." He said as he rolled his eyes.
"I wouldn't be here if I didn't care about you."
"Yeah, sure" he said rolling his eyes once again.

"Stop doing that." I said and Brad looked at me. In that moment I felt so weak because I realised how much I missed those eyes.
"Doing what?" he asked.
"Rolling your eyes at me and at everything what I say." I said getting up and hugging myself as attempt to reach my body temperature.

"Are you cold?" Brad asked me as he also got up.
"Like you care." I repeated his words from few minutes ago. Without saying anything, he took of his blazer and put it on my shoulders.

In that moment, we were really close and he still kept his hands on my shoulders until he did thing that I missed the most. His soft lips met mine after a long time.

"Umm" I mumbled trying to break the kiss but Brad just ignored me.
"Ummm" I smiled and he moved resting his forehead on mine.
"But you know, there is one problem." I asked in serious tone which caused Brad to make serious face.
"What?"
"I have a boyfriend." I said joking with him.
"Hmmm. Like I care." He said and wanted to continue where he stopped before I reacted.
"But he is probably looking for me."
"I think that he already found you and he is desperate to kiss you. So your boyfriend is nicely asking you to shut up before he has to that himself." He cheekly smiled at me.