Franklin Imagine: You're pregnant with his baby

You and Franklin had just recently got into a fight and he had hit you. You still had the bruise but you had forgiven him. You knew he would never purposely hurt you like that. When you told him the news of you being pregnant, he couldn't have been happier. He was so excited and every day he rubbed your belly. You loved every second of his eagerness. Currently, you were about 4 weeks pregnant and were feeling very sick. One morning you woke up very early, earlier than normal. You knew why as you quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. There was where you spilled your guts into the toilet. Franklin heard all the commotion and came to the bathroom to make sure you were okay. After you finished, you flushed the toilet and stood up. Franklin gently held your waist. "You okay baby?" He asked, his voice soft in your ear. You just nodded and began to brush your teeth as he rubbed your sides soothingly. You couldn't help but smile and finished up brushing your teeth. Once you were finally done, you turned to face him. He gently kissed you and you kissed back still smiling. You knew that he was always there for you and that he wasn't leaving no matter what. Weeks later it was time for your first ultrasound. You were very nervous but Franklin was excited. He reassured you that everything was fine, that you two could do this, etc but all the bad thoughts kept racing through your heading making you even more nervous than you already were. Eventually, the nurse called you back and you got the greatest news of all, that your baby was healthy. All the worries slowly drifted away and you knew that this was meant to be.