Prologue

*Note*
This is a flashback from 5 years ago.

"Mary" My mother Katherine shouted from the Kitchen as I was in my bedroom making my bed and Mary (my sister) just comes bursting into MY bedroom  "I need a favour"

She says as she snoops around my stuff
"What do you need now" I say rolling my eyes at my sister who is very annoying .

"I need you to cover for  me, say that I have some big test or something like that mom loves and lives for that kinda shit." She then leaves the room without even asking for my opinion or if I even Agree.
But I am used it because that is how she acts with her long legs, blue eyes and long wavy blonde hair and along with her smart brain but not as smart as me I have always been known as the smartest girl in my town.

Most people think  Mary is stupid because she is pretty, well she doesn't like showing her smartness because it ruins her 'social life'
But any way that is my sister.

She then snaps back to Earth and starts walking towards the Bathroom and brushes her hair and teeth.
She does everything as scheduled by her mother because apparently surgeons have  less time to chit chat, instead they work and be successful.
She has to follow her mom's orders because she thinks her mom knows better and can plan a future.

Even though she knows her father would never approve of this he would tell her to follow your heart.
Unfortunately he is in Iraq in a serious war.

Then suddenly she just remembers a song then sje takes a brush and starts singing perfectly hitting every note perfectly.

Fortunately or Unfortunately for her mother heard her and started running towards the Bathroom finding Lucy still enthusiastic singing with a brush!

"Lucy !!" She shouts angrily
"You know very well you are not suppost to sing, it will ruin your voice, a surgeon keeps the voice keen and sharp not cripled, but you were singing amazingly darling"
"Im sorry mom I won't do it again" she smiles and lets her mother leave the room.
After possibly the first comment her mother ever gave her,  she kept on singing but not as much even after her mother forbid it at all cost.

**5 years later she is 18 years old now and is walking down the hallway of her high School with her Best Friend***

"Lu, I don't think he is into me he keeps on cheating on me with my worst enemy, its worse than sleeping with a bestfriend" and she keeps on mumbling my enemy for God sake as we keep on walking to my favourite class.

"Lu why are you still doing music after your mom clearly told you to not mess around with your surgeon voice or whatever."

She says with questions full in her eyes.
"You know that I don't want to cut people open that is just disgusting -making a puking face- and yea I know that I'm smart and all but think about it I could use my smartness to write songs and become rich and I'll finally buy you a cola😁.
And plus I love singing I mean I am qualified I have all the factors needed

"

I need your help, I have a plan to be a  famous singer and I can only do it with your help please frann" I whisper to Anna as the teacher walks in and settles next to the chalkboard and started to talk.

"Wait what! What! What! " She continues and I pretend to not hear her reaction.

The guy on top is Chase( you will meet him when going more into the story)

SONGS OF THE DAY

Bad liar by Selena Gomez
Girl on fire by Alicia Keys

A/N
Thanx guyss for reading this book and please dont forget to leave a comment and vote  please do not judge I am only still in Middle school(primary school) please do not be mean.🌀🌝🌚

What do you guys think is the 'plan' ?