Ch:5

Y/n's POV

I come out from the cafeteria. I feel bad for lying to them but what should I do? I don't want them to worry about me. They have so much to do for their own. After all, they will tell me it is just a coincidence. Even me is confusing myself. I sighed thinking about this thought. If there is one thing that I hate the most about myself is CURIOUS. I will get explode if I continue to think over such small thing. I shook my head....... and walk towards the rooftop. I need to get some fresh air. When I was about to turn a corner, I bump into someone. He caught me by my waist. I facepalm mentally myself. Ahhh....... Oh God, why am I so clumsy??? I looked up at him to apologise. But he is someone I expect least. I gulp down looking at his eyes. His  brown large eyes................. I was lost. I shook myself mentally...... What the hell are you doing, Y/n ? I quickly free myself from him. I don't know what to do so I clear my voice and bow a little............

Y/n : Sorry..... I couldn't see you guys coming. Please excuse me.

After that I ran way from there without waiting for their response. I breathe out when I reach the rooftop and enjoyed myself watching the surrounding.

Jungkook's POV

We look at her running figure.

Jimin : Is she that shy to even face us? BTW she is beautiful though.
Taehyung : Don't you dare?? She is already reserved.
Jimin : What?? Who?? How do you know??

Taehyung look at him disbelief.

Taehyung : Why are you so interested?
Jimin : Am I ??

I walk away from them since I know they will start their bullshit again.

Jimin : What's wrong with him??
Taehyung : Yah!  Kook -ah, wait for us.

We entered our next class and sat at the very back. I look around the class............  the classroom is almost fulled since there is no empty seat. I really hate this place. It is good thing that we can control ourselves or it will be a problem.

Jimin : How should we find her???
Taehyung : I don't know.................

He looked around...........................then our so called prof. enter the classroom.when he was about to start.someone enter hurriedly. She was breathing hard from running.

??? : Sorry ,I'm little late.
Prof. : OK, Don't be late next time. Go to your seat .

She look around looking for empty seat. There is only one seat left that is beside me. She hesitate looking at the seat but since she doesn't have any choice, she sat down beside me.
I can hear Taehyung hyung chuckled...I rolled my eyes at his words..................

Taehyung : Really fate bring you two together.
Jungkook : We can exchange our seat if you like.
Taehyung : Well I don't want to be barrier between you two.
Jungkook : Ah! Hyung......................
Taehyung : If you don't want to kick out of the classroom then shut up.

The bell rang finally. She quickly collected her things and ran out like previous class.

Jimin : Why is she always running away like that?
Jungkook : Can you feel anything, hyung?

I asked to Taehyung hyung. He shook his head as NO.

Jimin : Do you really think that the human guardian is here in this college?
Jungkook : I believe Namjoon hyung.
Jimin : What if she is not here? I mean it will  waste our time.
Taehyung : No. I believe she is here. Even though I can't feel her presence,my instinct told me that she is near.

Y/n's PoV

I really hate my luck. I fall sleep while I am at the rooftop. When I wake up, I am already late for the next class. I run as fast as I can. When I enter inside. Prof. was already there. I apologise to him before I look for an empty seat. I relief when I found one. When I look at the next person, I facepalm mentally. Why why why.................. God really did  hate me. I hesitate to go there but I go and sit down since I don't have any choice.I try to concentrate to the lecture. But it is difficult for me. Why I can't concentrate..........? Y/n.....you are really stupid.What am I doing? First of all, Why is it him ? He is just a stranger. He should not let me distracted .But...... What's wrong with me? I wait for the bell patiently. After a decade long, the bell rang finally...... I quickly collected my things and ran outside of the classroom.

Y/n :(mumble) Why I am running away like this?I never did wrong.Then,why I feel scared of him? I mean he is just a stranger. We never meet before. That's right..... It is just a coincidence.
Lisa : Why are you talking yourself?
Y/n : Lisa....... I miss you.

I hug her. She chuckled and hug me back.

Momo : What about me?
Y/n : Of course you too.
Lisa : Let's go somewhere. I need fresh air.
Momo : Let's go to that small garden beside the library.
Lisa : OK let's go. We have 30 min before the next class. Finally I have same class with you, next.

I chuckled at them then walk towards the garden with them. Finally, I feel relax seeing them.

End of Y/n's POV

The 3 vampire are sitting under the tree. Some girls approach them.

??? : Hii...... Are you guys new here?
Jimin : Yeah...... So??
??? : Just want to make friends with you guys. BTW I m Kim Halla and they are my friends. Can we join you guys if you don't mind?
Jimin : Of course.

Jungkook and Taehyung look at him disbelief. But he just continue to flirt with the girls.

Halla : You are Jeon Jungkook, right? It is nice to meet you.
Jungkook : Thanks.
Halla : Do you have girlfriend?
Jungkook : Is there any problem having girlfriend?
Halla : No. I just want to know the lucky girl.
Jungkook : lucky??
Halla : Why....... You are handsome,nice and kind. Why should not she be lucky?

Jungkook smirk evilly at her response.
Jungkook : I'm not that good. I can kill you right away.
Halla : aahhh.............you are funny.
Jungkook : Do you think so??
Taehyung : Kook-ah, let's go.
Halla : Is it because of us?
Taehyung : of course....... We are not  so used to people.
Jungkook : what about Jimin hyung ?

Taehyung look at the flirting Jimin.

Taehyung : Leave him alone.

They walk away from there.

Jimin : Yah! Wait for me.

Jimin ran after them. They walk inside  a dark classroom and sat down.

Jimin : Why did you two leave me alone?
Taehyung : You are busy yourself.
Jungkook : Hyung,you should not agree like that. We can't be with them. We should stay away from human.

Jimin nodded at the younger. His eyes caught at the outside.........

Jimin : Oh! That girl.......

He pointed outside. Jungkook and Taehyung also followed his finger.
Taehyung smirked when he saw the girl outside chatting with her friends happily.

Jimin : They are beautiful.
Jungkook : Hyung. 

Jungkook look at him disbelief. A minute ago, he agree to stay away from human and now he is back at his old self.

Taehyung : I like to talk with them.
Jungkook  : Yah! Yah! Not you too.

But it doesn't stop him. He ran out of the classroom and approach towards the girls. They stop when they saw him standing in front of them and look at him confusely.He give them his box smile.

Taehyung : Hii..... I am new here. Can I be friends with you guys?

There was silence for a moment.

Lisa : Of course........
Taehyung : My name is Kim Taehyung.
He rises his hand up.

Lisa : Oh! Nice to meet you Taehyung. I'm  Park Lisa. This is Choi Momo and this is Park Y/n.
Taehyung : well.... We meet again Park Y/n-ssi.

Y/n smile a little and bow slightly.

Jimin:  and I'm Park Jimin.

He popped up from nowhere.

Taehyung : where is kook-ah?
Jungkook : here.
Taehyung : And he is Jeon jungkook.

Y/n and Jungkook locked their eyes for a moment then look away.

From a little distance................................

??? : They are also here. So, we are right............. The human guardian is here.
??? : It will be interesting..................... meeting The Red Kingdom Vampire after such a long time...........................

**end chapter **