30 (Sarah & Angel)

SARAH

School is finally over!!!!! And our concert is tomorrow!! I texted diego and let him know me and Angel are going to the concert. He thought that was very thoughtful of me. Then, me and her are going back to california to hang with our boys. Of couse, diego had to pay for the tickets.

"Angel, you still up for tomorrow," i ask.

"Of course!"

Angel is a bit happier since i told her Jahseh has a 65 percent chance of living, at least thats what diego told me. Diego goes and visits Jahseh 3 days a week. The other days he is making songs.

"Im so excited," i told her. Diego bought me a new phone, even though i told him i liked my old phone. Its the newest Iphone. He pays the bills on it, even though i told him he doesnt have to. So i have now have a new phone with unlimited data. I'll have to properly thank him next time i see him.

"Come over tonight and spend the night," Angel begged me.

"Fine. i am going to lose this war. I'll pack my things and be right over."

"YAY! See ya in a few," she said. I hung up and smiled to myself. I am so glad she is back to herself, sort. Its been a month and Jahseh is still in a coma. We all pray for him though.

I went to my closet and brought out my small tote bag. I picked out my pjs, then my outfit for half the day tomorrow, then the concert outfit. I got my new black ripped jeans, a pink nike sports bra, and super cute shiny pink heels. I packed all my makeup, even the ones that diego bought me, and i was set.

"Momma, im gonna go to Angel's tonight and spend the night. Then her and I are going to that concert tomorrow. I love you," i told my mom on the way out.

"Okay love bug. Be safe. Tell Kathy i said hi. Love you," she hollered from the living room.

"I will. Bye."

I hopped in my car and started it. I truned the radio on and "Keke" by Drake was playing. I sang along on the way to Angel's. When i pulled up, i noticed her from the bedroom window. She started grinning and ran away. I grabbed my thing and ran up to the door just as she was opening the door.

"Hiya stranger," she greeted me (lol i kept typing "gretted" as "greeted").

"Hey! So, what are we doing tonight," i asked as i walked in.

"We are gonna watch some movies, uhhhh, i guess whatever."

"Okay, lemme put on my pajamas." she knodded and i went to the bathroom and changed. I came out and she had popcorn on the coffee table and was flipping through netflix on the tv.

"Find anything," i sked sitting down next to her.

"Well, there is "Deadpool 2", "Kin", "Zombie Land", and "IT" even though we already watched it."

"I heard "Deadpool 2" is super funny. Wanna watch that?"

"Sure." she clicked on it and it started playing. All throughout the movie, we were laughing and smiling. I was just happy to hear her laughing. Once the movie was over, we walked up to her room and chilled on her king size bed.

"Sarah, do you really think Jahseh is going to pull through?" she startled me by asking that question.

"I do. It might take a while but he will," i told her with confidence. "Why don't we get some sleep?"

"Okay. good night dork."

"Good night weirdo.

ANGEL

I woke up and walked downstairs. Sarah had set her alarm last night and woke up at 2:00 to make us breakfast.

"Whatcha making," i asked, sitting down at the dining room table

"Hobo bacon. For real though, i'm making some pancakes, bacon, and eggs."

"Yum!"

"Yup. hey can you press play on the speaker. Diego texted and it shut off. Plus i have batter on my hands.'

I walked over to the speaker and pressed play. "Girls like you" by Maroon 5 and Cardi B started playing. I went upstairs and grabbed my phone. When i came down, Sarah was setting the table up. I had many notifications on instagram, twitter, facebook, and snapschat telling me how sorry everyone is. Ugh.

"Breakfast is ready,'' Sarah said, setting my plate in front of me. It looked delish.

"What and i gonna do without you in the future," i asked.

"Call me. Duh," she giggled and started eating.

"So, what are we gonna wear tonight?"

"Well, i was gonna wear that jeweled dress diego bought me, but then i thought of all the drunk people. So i just packed my new black ripped jeans, a pink nike sports bra, and super cute shiny pink heels."

"Oh my god! Adorbs!! Ill probably wear something similar."

"Okay. well, its already 3 and its takes about 4 hours to get there, plus the lines. Lets go get dressed."

I stood up and took the dishes and washed them. Sarah was upstairs getting dressed and i followed. I chose someblack tights, a blood red crop top, along with blood red heels.

"Should i go messy bun or curls," Sarah asked me.

"I think messy buns are super hot," i told her.

"Okay."

I decided a messy bun would be fine for my outfit.

"C'mon! We dont wanna be late," Sarah rushed me.

"Do you know where the place is,"i asked as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Of course. If i didnt, i wouldnt be driving."

I nodded and turned up the radio. I didn't know the song, but i nodded my head with the beat.

About 4 hours later, we pulled up to the concert. Finding a parking spot took half and hour. We ended up down the street.

"We are finally here," Sarah said, smiling at me.