"What's your sexuality?"

I wake up and walk to the mirror, I pull out my brush and start brushing my hair. After I eat, brush my teeth, get my T-Shirt with a skull on it, my boxer short, high-tops and ballcap on me, and walk back downstairs. I swing my bag over my shoulder and walk outside.

"You ready dear?" my yells from the car. "No..." I mutter and get in the car.

The ride to school was slow, and foggy. I get out the car and see the steps to inside slicked with rain.

"Remember where the office is? Just go there." My tells me, pointing at the door, I nod to her and look down at the pavement, wet from rain. "Love you!" I yell at her, waving my hand and walking towards the door. What a day to where shorts, and a T...

I get in the door and.. nope this school is too fancy!

"Ace?" I hear a British accented women's voice, in front of me. "Yes, sorry." I look up at the tall, Carmel skinned lady. "No worries. This way." The women says to me, running her fingers threw her dark brown hair, and starting to fastly walk down the hall. I run up to her, speed walking beside her.

She opens the door to her office, and sits down behind the metal desk, I stand in front of her desk, and see a girl, standing beside her chair looking at me with a smile. This girl looked about my age, her small cute figure, her smile that made her eyes smile, she was so cute! She was wearing a short skirted uniform, with a white blouse, black skirt and jacket, red tie, and her hair in pigtails. Everything about this girl was just cute. Wait did I see that right... SKIRT UNIFORMS?! Two things I hate.

"I'm Mrs. O'Lean, the principle. Here is your tour guide and uniform." She said handing me my folded up uniform. "No, I don't do skirts..." I say to her. She leans don an pulls up and M male pants uniform. "Is this ok?" She asks. "Yes. Thanks!" I say to her, taking the uniform. "I'm your personal tour guide, would you like me to lead you to the washroom, to change?" The girl bows to me and starts laughing. She's silly. "Lead the way." I say.

She walks out grabbing my arm, and once the door closes, she starts boulting to the bathroom. We get in the bathroom. I walk into a stall and start changing.

"I'm Abby." The girl says. "I'm Ace." I reply. "I know my mom has been telling me to be your tour guide all summer. And telling me how to do it. I'll be with you till, ya know... you make friends. I hardly ever have friends, I'm always just there for supporting new kids... how lame. A 9th grader who's never had friends." Abby says sounding disappointed. "So the principle is your-" she cuts me off "step mom."

Wow this girl, always helps people, and never helps herself. Must have a big heart.

"What's your sexuality?" She asks. What a blunt question? She's assuming I'm gay! How rude! "Sorry, that was rude. I'm a lesbian and I just feel alone... I can't tell anyone. My mom is always saying I'll get a husband and have a great life..." She adds. Oh well... Yea... "I am too!" I say, walking out of the stall. I smile at her and she smiles at me. "I don't know what being a lesbian is like, or how I am. I just don't feel sexual around boys, but I've never had a girlfriend, so what do I know?" She says, looking down at her shoes.

I twist my hat sideways and put my hands on each side of her head, I look her in the eyes, and pull her head in. I start kissing her soft plumped lips, and she put her hands on my waist. We both pull away. Her eyes are widened, she look surprised.

"Do you still think you're a.." I can't say the rest. "Defiantly." She says, her ocean blue eyes looking into my hazel eyes.

(Next chapter here will be more, also ik the fact of strangers kissing is kinda weird, I feel that way too. But I jut need to put that in, so if you didn't read the description, you know that there will be sexual tension between these girls.)