Tattoo Artist! RM X Reader

3rd Persons' P.O.V

It was Cold and Rainy as the Rain fell onto the Poor Ridden Girl that Held Her Raincoat Up to Her Hair which was Messy but Dry in a Small Braids and Partially Shaved Sides and a Shiny Clear watch with a Time shown on it attached to Her Wrist. She walked through the Ivy Covered door only to be Met by a man with Blue-ish Gray Hair and Flower Tattoos and Korean Phrases lining His Arms to His Hands in a Undesirable Pattern but Oho was He handsome and in a Second He swoops You away from the Door and Brings You in for the Sketch Room to Choose a Tattoo Design You look at the Sketches on the Wall, it Seems like a Infinite Palace of Creative Drawings for a Single Perspective.  

Reader's P.O.V

RM- Hi Hi I am RM from Batagan Studios Tattoo and Piercings which do You like?

I Look around but Only One stands Out. It is a Flock of Tropical Birds that Fly from the Collar Bone to the Heart and He grabs the Stencil as I take Off My Shirt and Lower My Purple Lace Bra and He takes Out the Ink as He sets Up the Needle Gun. I try to Stay Calm as I think that Needles are Freaky but I don't Have a Fear of them. But... This One is So Long that I start to Pale like Milk Tea in Winter. He squeezes My Hand and Pokes it into My Flesh as He inserts Red and Blue into My Skin. I Blush and Try to Think of anything but the Needle which is Striding across My Skin like a Face Mask. I Scream in Pain and Take some Pain Killers to Try and Stop the Pain.  My sensitive Skin fills with Liquid which I scream in Pain as it Rushes through My Body as I Squeeze his Hand which causes Him to Flinch but Keep going on the Tattoo as I the Time passes My Body gets Used to the Tattoo. I go to the Counter to Pay as I do He scans his Watch over  mine which makes His contact info transfer to Mine. 

RM- Call Me

I smile and Nod as I  Leave the Store.