Forty-four - Real life

Earlier that day, when Evie was born

Davina was resting in her hospital bag watching her husband holding their tiny baby girl in his big arms. Matt was just putting Evie to Vinnie's chest, when they heard a knock on the opened door.

Vinnie smiled at the red and the brown headed girls. They went to her bed and stood there in awe.

"I'm gonna kidnap her. She is the most gorgeous baby girl I have ever seen" Kat smiled down at the little baby.

Emeraude just stood silently. She whiped the few tears of her face she didn't know were escaped and sighed.
"She is perfect, you two did good."

Matt smiled proudly at his wife and daughter. He winked at Vinnie and looked at her questioningly. She smiled and then looked at the women beside her.

"So, you were in some serious match for being her godmother. Matt and I decided you both will be her godmothers." Kat and Emeraude hugged her carefully.

"Alright, give my girls some space to breathe" Matt walked to Vinnie's bed and took his daughter into his arms.
He continued. "Since we wanted to give her two names, and the first one was obvious to us, we couldn't agree on the second. So Vinnie came up with an idea."

"Her name is Genevieve Emerine. Emerine stands for Emeraude and Katherine together."

Em and Kat just stared at the couple. When they processed what they heard, they both began to cry, but their tears were happy tears.

"I love so much girls and I am so thankful for you. Without you, we were never going to get together again and Evie will always know she can count on her godmothers: she will carry you two with her in her name."