Chapter Three

• Y/N P.O.V. •

I walked into the classroom just as the bell rang. I let out a sigh of relief and looked around the classroom. Nobody else was there. "Erm, Mr. Baldimore? You there?" I asked. No response. I'm guessing he's not here yet, so I went ahead and sat down at a table near the back of the classroom and started taking out my supplies.

A few minutes had passed when Mr. Baldi burst through the door, holding a ruler with what looked like had red stains on it...? "Ah, I'm so sorry for being late, Y/N! I had to quickly, erm, grab some papers!" he apologized.
I nodded as he set the wooden ruler on his desk and pulled out a paper. You decided to break the awkward silence, "Mr. Baldimore, I have a question?" He turned to you.
"Yes, Ms. Y/N?"
I nervously shuffled around in my seat. "Where are the other kids?" He looked at you with a slight hint of rage in his eyes. "Oh! Well, you see, they actually passed math class... You're the only one here," he snickered. I instantly went silent.

"Anyways, complete these three problems and you'll get a prize!" he gave you a grin. The questions were fairly easy;

2 + 8 = 10
5 + 7 = 12
0 + 1 = 1

I raised my hand as the teacher walked over and smiled at your work. "You're doing fantastic! Come here and get your prize!" he collected your work and walked over to his desk, pulling out a quarter, "A shiny quarter!"
I was honeslty very confused; he gave me three simple addition problem and i get a quarter? Ah well, I accepted it anyways. "Thank you."
He handed me another paper. "Try these!" he said excitedly. I nodded and headed toward my seat.
Ha, I bet these will be easy questions again! I thought to myself.

5 + 2 = 7

6 + 8 = 14

So far so easy! I chanted in my head.

1>2&÷+9>×433918÷69;)394883 = ?

What the heck??
I raised my hand. "Mr. Baldi, I need some help with this question..!" He walked over to me and grinned when he say the question I needed help with.
"Try your best, Y/N," he replied with.

• ???'s P.O.V. •

I heard the girl again, she was with Baldi. I tried to listen to their conversation, but it was quite difficult when you're locked in a room...

"... Mr. Baldi ... help with this question!"

I heard who I'm assuming to be Baldi walking over to the girl.

"Try your best, Y/N."

So her name is Y/N? Good to know. A few minutes passed until i heard them talking again. Of course, I couldn't hear the whole entire conversation.

"Alright, done! ... check my paper? ..." Y/N was the one who spoke first. I heard Baldimore walk to her.
Silence.
Until Baldi spoke up, "... Incorrect ... Punishment..."
I quietly gasped. Is he going to do what I think he is??
Not even ten seconds later, i heard screaming, crying, begging.

Alright guys, I hope you are enjoying this story so far! Next chapter will be sPiCy
Any hate comments will be deleted since this story is a gift for a good friend of mine. Thanks for understanding and reading~!