Worries

Friday

Matthews pov
I walk out of the stall. A pack of guys are blocking the exit. I sigh.

"Please move. I just need to go home." One Of The Guys smirk and cross his arms.

"You aren't going anywhere." I sigh.

"Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore." The five guys walk up to me. Two of them grab my arms and push me on the wall. I look straight at the remaining three guys.

"Get his stuff off of him. Put it in my car." The guy in the middle says. The other two nod and go to me. They grab my phone, headphones, my wallet and my car keys. They look at me and smile as they run off. "You hurt her. Now we hurt you!" Why does everyone think I hurt her? She's the one who hurt me!

"Go ahead." I laugh. He punches me in the gut. I groan as my breath begins to go faster. He smiles.

"Matthew. If you ever hurt another woman like that again then I'll have no choice but to hunt you down and give you a personal visit." I smile.

"Make an appointment I don't have time for this right now." He clenches his fists and begins to repeatedly punch me everywhere. Soon enough I become weak and the two boys drop me on the ground. All three of them begin to kick me. I spit out blood as I try to block the kicks.

"What is going on in here?!" A familiar voice yells. My eyes begin to shut. "What have you done?!" I try to look up as I fall into a deep sleep.

"H-help.." I cry.

Then everything goes black.

Caleb's pov
"Get out! I will call the police on all of you!" The three guys walk out and I run to Matthew. "Matthew?!" I begin to shake him. Blood begins to pour out of his mouth. I grab my phone and call the police. "Lexi!" I scream. She runs in and goes beside Matthew.

"Matthew?!" She yells.

"I need you to come to the high school with an ambulance we have a kid here in the boys bathroom dying!" I yell. I watch as Lexi begins to cry. At that moment everything begins to play in slow motion.

The boys didn't look hurt. He didn't try to defend himself.

There is blood on the wall so they must have pinned him against it.

His phone keeps lighting up, signaling that he told someone what happened.

That person is more than likely going to try to come see him.

Looking at his current condition, he isn't doing well. Bruised face and arms. I'm sure there are more.

"Caleb?!" I shake my head.

"W-what?!" Lexi stares at me.

"He's dying!"

"I see that Lexi! Go get the principal!"

"B-but-"

"I said now!" She stands up and runs off. I start to hyperventilate and drop my phone. Everything goes blurry as I fall to the ground.

Matthew will be alright.

Lexis pov
I run out of the bathroom and watch as people with a stretcher come in. I follow them back in the bathroom.

"Ma'am? Were you in here during this time?" One lady asks. I nod my head.

"Looks broken we need to move!" Another last says.

"Put him in the stretcher I'll carry this one!" A man says as he begins to pick Caleb up. I watch the whole process without moving a muscle.

"Ma'am follow us!" The lady yells. I nod my head.

Everything will be alright.

Saturday

Lexis pov
Caleb and Matthew fell into a coma last night. They are still trying to find a reason on Caleb's behalf. They could clearly tell why Matthew would but decided to do tests still.

"Hey Lexi." Sasha walks in the room. I grab Caleb's hand. I'm not family but since I'm his girlfriend they let it slide.

"Hey Sasha." She puts a bag on the chair and walks to me.

"Your going." I roll my eyes.

"I'm not going to that stupid party."

"Caleb would have wanted you to!"

"Caleb isn't even awake!" I frown and stare at him. I grit my teeth to keep myself from crying. Poor Caleb. He just wanted to help Matthew.

"Ok. But Lexi?" I look over to her. "I-"

"Ugh." I look over to Caleb. His eyes begin to open. I smile.

"Caleb your awake!" Caleb smiles at me.

"Was I asleep for a year? Because I don't want this to be like the movies." I laugh.

"You were only out for a day." He grins.

"Good. So today is Saturday?" Sasha looks over to me. She knows what he's thinking about.

"Yes it's the party. Your not going to be stable for that." He laughs.

"I don't care. I've been looking forward to this party as soon as I heard about it." I roll my eyes.

"Fine. But it depends on what the doctor says." Caleb presses the nurse button. I stare at Sasha as I wait for the nurse to arrive. A few minutes later and the nurse appears. She looks at Caleb and smiles.

"I see that your awake now." Caleb laughs.

"Yep. I am ready to take on the world now!" The nurse laughs.

"Let me go get the doctor." She turns around and walks away. Caleb stares at me.

"So Mrs Lexi. Are you ready to party tonight?" I smirk at him.

"You don't even know if you can go yet." Caleb looks at me like I'm stupid.

"I will sneak out of here if I have to Lexi. I am going no matter what." I roll my eyes.

"Sure. Your funny." The doctor walks in and stares at Caleb and I. Sasha stands there. Obviously she is uncomfortable. She had just been watching us talk.

"Hello. Kids, please step out. I need to talk to Caleb and his parents alone." I nod my head and head out of the room. I watch as Caleb's parents walk in. They shut the door as I sit on the chair in the hallway. I hope they say he can go.