Road(fluff)

Are we there yet? Hulk whined impatiently Shiro's fists crunched against the steering wheel.

"Hunk I said this for the billionth time No!" Hunk rolled his eyes and slouched in his seat. Lance was staring out the window, Pidge tried falling asleep, but every time the van would hit a speed bump  her head would hit the roof, Adam was reading directions off of a map to Shiro who would sometimes stroke his cheek or mouth an I love you to him making Adam blush madly. Lance decided to look away from the window and decided to look at Keith who looked like he was asleep Lance's theory was proven correct as Keith's head slided right on Lance's shoulder. Lance stood frozen for a minute then took one of Keith's earbuds out to listen to his music. It was this really loud Death Metal song it was so loud he felt like he could have gone death. Lance was shocked that his lover was sleeping right through it he was also shocked that he didn't lose his hearing yet. Lance went to Keith's lips and gave him a little peck keith mumbled, but did not wake. Lance kissed him again,but this time deeper. Keith kissed back surprising Lance, but continued.

"Ew guys get a room." Pidge sighed rolling her eyes. Keith and Lance pulled away leaving a string of saliva keeping them together. Keith blushed madly and dug his face into Lance's Chest. Lance kissed the smaller one's forehead and looked out the window once again.

"Aw Pidge you ruined it I was about to record it!" Hunk said proudly Pidge gave him a disgusted look.

"Ew that's just weird like who does that?!"

Lance shushed the two and then pointed at Keith who was fast asleep.

im terrible at writing fluff but i hope you liked it

@Bodysock hoped u enjoyed it too ^-^