You're Mine - Prinxiety

Just want to start this off by sayin that this isn't my idea. It was inspired by Death-of-a-phangirl. Don't know if that actually worked. Anyway, now that that's out of the way, on to the story! ¡vamonos!

Virgil's POV

  I can't believe I let Patton drag to to Roman's plays. Sure, I may have a small crush on him, but I still don't like plays. To be honest though, I'm kinda enjoying it.

(Time skip to the end of play)

The plays almost over. Phew! I watch Roman perform perfectly and sighed, proud of him. As I was watching, some female comes on stage. And they start to advance to each other and kiss each other softy.. I start to fill up with anger, sadness, and jealousy. I quickly ran out the theatre and to my room. I threw my self on my bed and screamed into my pillow. Why am I getting mad? He isn't even my boyfriend.

Roman's POV

As the play ended, I saw Virgil running out of the theatre. I thought the play went well. I followed him, jogging a little. I heard faint screaming from his room and knocked on his door. "Virgil? Can I come in?" "No!" He yelled at me. "Please?" I heard a sigh. "Fine." I smiled and walked in. "Are you okay?" He nodded. "Yes." I sighed. "I don't believe you. Why did you run out of the play?" Virgil looked down and didn't say anything. "Virgil! Please tell me!" Virgil glared at me. "Fine! I got jealous that you were kissing that woman! I don't like seeing you kissing someone else! Okay!?" I gasped, shocked. "They don't mean anything to me! I love someone else!" Virgil stared at me, sad. I sighed. "I love you Virgil." He gasped and jumped at me, hugging me. I smiled and kissed his hair. Virgil looked at me, and pressed his lips against mine. I instantly melted into it. "You're mine~" He mumbled against my lips. I smiled and pulled away. "That's good."

3rd Person

That night, Virgil showed Roman how he was his~