How He Reacts to Your Disappearance

Izuku Midoirya
Never in his life has he hated himself so much, the moment Aizawa told class 1-A of your disappearance his whole world shattered breathe him. Izuku fell into a deep depression because he knew he could've protected you but he failed you instead. Nobody could help his mood, not even All Might. Losing you has been the worst thing to happen to him, he'd go quirkless again just to have you back safe in his arms. Despite the pros best efforts no one could find you and each passing day killed Midoriya more and more. Poor boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki Bakugou
Bakugou's personality changed dramatically when his mother told him you were gone. He hated himself for the stupid fight, for arguing with you at the hospital, and now he hated himself for not being able to protect you. Even if you were the one to break the relationship he still loved you dearly. Knowing villains had you in their grasp drove him insane. He became quiet at school, he wasn't the overconfident jerk he used to be, it made everyone worry. He missed you, he missed you so much. Not being able to hold you drive him crazy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shouto Todoroki
No matter how hard he tried his father refused to let him help in the search for you, Shouto wanted to bring you back on his own but he had nothing to go off of. Things would have been different if he had just listened to you before the fight even started, he'd be cuddling into your stomach like the little spoon he was and enjoying every second with you. In the back of his mind he's praying someone finds you soon, he wants to see you again and apologize for everything and just say "I love you.".
~~~~~~~~~~

Denki Kaminari
After the police came to his home he went to check on your family. Your brother was mourning for you while your mother let out her rage on anything not alive. Denki hugged her to calm her down, he knew she was hurting, he was to but he couldn't bare to watch this. Your mother apologized for what she did at the hospital which ended up breaking Denki's composure. She watched as the young blonde cried his eyes out to you, he missed you so much, he wanted to hold you again but how could he, you're gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eijirou Kirishima
Kirishima hadn't gone to school after what happened with Mina, he stayed bundled up in his room crying his eyes out because you were gone. He didn't know what to do. Your disappearance was a major blow on his self confidence, he always saw himself as weak and you disappearing made it even worse. If he couldn't protect the girl he loved how could he be a proper hero? His red eyes were swollen from crying, he refused to eat, he didn't want to function knowing you were out there somewhere in pain because of your stupid father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iida Tenya
Iida could barely focus in school, his mind was to clouded by thoughts of you. He missed you and knowing that you went after your brother drove him insane. He should've stopped you, he should've helped you find your brother but instead he fought with you about it and told you no. He wasn't a proper boyfriend, a proper student, he wasn't even a proper hero. How could he allow this to happen? At night he'd dream about you and it would cause nothing but restlessness because he could feel you were in danger. It was his fault.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinsou Hitoshi
Knowing that you were out there with your villainous sister and no memories caused him nothing but anguish. You were his everything and in the blink of an eye you were gone along with the rest of his world. He knew it was his fault, the fact that he was nothing more than a cheater made him feel even worse. At night he'd look up at the stars and think about you, he wanted to hold you by your waist again and kiss your soft lips like there was no tomorrow. Those were just dreams, unattainable useless dreams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ojirou Mashirou
Class-A immediately started to help look for you but they had no leads. Ojirou hated himself for all of this, he couldn't help worry for you. Knowing that a man that left you almost crippled had you in his grasp sent tremors down his spine. He'd patrol for you every night and every night he'd come back home empty handed. He just wanted to press his forehead against yours and hold you all night long but how could he if he couldn't even find you. Every day the search seemed hopeless but he refused to give up.
~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaki Amajiki
After the incident at the hospital Tamaki grew a tremor in his right arm, it would shake violently and doctors could only label it as a form of shock. The arm that shook violently was the arm he reached out for you with before you were taken away. Tamaki hated himself for it, each night he'd recall how you cried for your wings back and how he failed to save you from your own darkness. He would drop everything to have you back safe and sound but nobody would let him join the search, he failed you from the very beginning.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Neito Monoma
After hearing you were dead Neito fell into a great depression, he stopped functioning and couldn't even bring himself to throw insults at your classmates. His heart ached everytime he remembered what the doctor had told him, he couldn't look himself in the mirror anymore because he knew how much you loved his eyes. I his eyes he was nothing more than a failure but to you he was someone. Everyday he would recall happy memories of you both together, he'd even recall when you first kissed him but it would only bring more tears to his eyes. How could he be a hero if he couldn't protect the woman he loves.